005

☆

      AS NATALIE walked back outside and back to the grill she heard people chanting 'Summer' 'Summer'. She watched as Summer jumped on the trampoline and did the tuck twirl thing into the pool.

Natalie couldn't hear what Summer had said to Wren but she could tell Wren didn't like it then everybody started changing 'Wren'. Next thing Natalie knew Wren jumped into the pool but when she came up she was in pain.

"I hit the bottom" Wren utters as she swam to the wall of the pool "oh, my god. Oh, my god, it's my ankle. Oh, my god" Wren whimpers as Ari helped her out the pool.

Natalie ran over with some ice "here here" She hands Ari the ice which he handed it to Wren as he picked her up and placed her on a chair.

Natalie walked over to Summer "Summer, you really shouldn't have done that she won't be able to surf now and we needed her"

"Allie, come on you know I wouldn't do that she's faking it" Summer yells getting annoyed at everyone blaming her.

"Okay I believe you I know you wouldn't do that on purpose I just don't think she's faking it" Natalie shrugs.

"Natalie you're smarter then this she's faking it look at her" Summer yells pouting at Wren.

"Summer don't yell at me, and I'm sorry I don't think she did that on purpose because why would she? She loves surfing now she can't" Natalie states.

"Whatever I needa talk to Ari" Summer scoffs as she walked over to Ari.

Summer was now mad at Natalie because she doesn't believe her. To Summer it was obvious but only because she knew Wren didn't like her but to Natalie it wasn't obvious. Natalie thought Wren liked her. And just didn't think it made sense she would lie and now can't be in the finals.

Natalie walked back to the grill area seeing Bax banging on the grill and repeatedly pressing the on button "she's not working"

"Let me try" Natalie murmurs as she pressed the button twice... nothing.

Bax looked up at the blond girl since he was sitting "oh, my god, nothing"

Natalie then started kicking the grill but stopped when Bax spoke up "Nat, easy now. Easy with it"

"Summer. Summer can you please help" Natalie calls over her friend "It's not working"

Summer pressed the button... nothing she then started banging it... nothing.

Bax then stood up and started pressing the button multiple times until the grill blew up setting everything around it on fire as Natalie and Bax ran from grill watching the fire.

"This isn't... this isn't my fault. This can't be my fault, right?" Bax asks Natalie and Summer.

"Nope. This is all me" Summer says taking the blame even though it was no one's.

 This is all me" Summer says taking the blame even though it was no one's