Four

With 12!Mikey

Michelangelo knows that he should've went though the random portal that appeared in the lab. He knows that it could've been the Kraang or the Tricaratons, but his brain didn't register the immediate danger. It also didn't help that his brothers were yelling at him and berating him to the point of tears.

He had messed up an important mission by accident and when they go back home they immediately started to yell at him. He tired to save the mission and ended up spraining his ankle badly to where he had to stay off of it.

Then the portal appeared and he made a break for it despite the pain he felt. He jumped through and ended up passing out almost immediately. Before he lost complete consciousness he felt his body hit something hard and slightly sturdy, he smelt medical supplies, and heard the alarmed gasped of unfamiliar voices.

When he woke up he was tied down to some kind of metal table. He looked around the semi dark room and saw various tools and what he thought were weapons. He didn't have anything on him, he was stripped away of any kind of protection. Even the small blade he kept tucked away the the wraps he has on his wrists was gone.

He heard the sound of a keyboard and followed the sound to see a shadow standing in front of a large screen.

"Are you awake enough to answer a few questions?" The shadow asked him

"Only if you tell me where I am?!" Michelangelo yelled squirming around to try to break free of the metal bands around his body

The lights in the room slowly got brighter and Michelangelo looked around and realized he was in some type of lab. His heart thrummed against his plastron... He was gonna die.

He looked at the shadow figure who turned around and his eyes widen, it was a turtle. A mutant turtle at that. He was wearing purple and had goggles resting up top his head.

"You sir are in my lab that is located underground in the sewers below New York City." The turtle answered him gesturing around him widely, "Now who are you and how did you get here?"

Michelangelo gulped, "My name is Michelangelo and I got here through a portal."

The purple turtle smiled at him and pressed a button that was on a screen located on his wrist, "Thank you for telling the truth."

"Why did you tie me down just to ask me that?" Michelangelo demands

"It was a necessary precaution to make sure that you didn't run away." He turned back to the large screen, "You can leave and do whatever you please."

"What's your name?" Michelangelo asked him sittin up and dangling his legs over the side of the table

"Donatello. I'm your brother from this dimension, and yes different dimensions exist."

"I know that, I was just making sure. I'm not that smart." Michelangelo rubbed the back of his neck

Donnie paused and turned to the orange banded turtle, "Wait, who told you that you aren't smart?"

Michelangelo blinked, "How did you know that someone called me dumb? I could be calling myself stupid you know."

Donnie crossed his arms, "It was the way you said it. And for the record if you're anything like my Mikey then you're extremely smart."

He gave Donnie a small smile and carefully jumped off of the table and made his way out of the lab slightly limping in the process. As he turned he bumped into someone, they held onto him to keep him from falling.

They looked up to see a red mask, it was this dimenion's Raph.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you, please don't hit me." Mikey bowed repeatedly hoping to be spared

"Woah hey you don't need to do all that. It's fine alright." Raph smiled at him, "You are okay right?"

Raph bend down to make himself smaller as he looked Michelangelo over for any bruised he might've caused by accident.

"I'm fine." He backed away only to slightly stumble due to his ankle

"Here I'll take you to the medbay." Without warning he picked Michelangelo up as if he weighed like nothing

"I'm not heavy?" He asked the snapper

"Nope, you're surprisingly light. Are you eating properly?"

Michelangelo nods knowing that he wasn't. His brothers had discussed his diet to him and started to make sure that he only ate 3 meals a day and something light in between lunch and dinner. And they barely had dessert. He could barely make any weird pizza related concoctions that tasted nothing like pizza.

They made it to the medbay and Michelangelo saw this dimesion's Leo. Raph sat him down into one of the empty beds.

Leo turned to Raph, "What's up, big guy?"

"I bumped into our little friend here. He stumbled, it might be his ankle." With that Raph left

Leo nods and walked to Michelangelo, "What's going on?"

"I sprained my ankle before coming here." He said in a quiet voice

Leo pulled up a stool and examined his ankle. It was weird to see a Leo going over his injuries and asking him personal health questions that he didn't know the answer to.

"Mikey how come you don't know what allergies you have?" Leo asked him

"My Donnie usally handled all of the medical stuff, I just sit there and hope that I won't need stitches or something." Michelangelo admits

"That's weird that your Donnie takes care of the injuries. But hey it's your dimension, who am I to complain." Leo said wrapping Michelangelo's ankle in a bandage, then handed him crutches, "Stay off of it."

"Thank you."

Leo nods and handed him a lolly, he took the blue one cause it was his favorite flavor believe it or not. Grape wasn't his forte, he's allergic to cherry, orange wasn't sweet enough, lemon is too sour, and green apple was alright from time to time.

He popped the lolly into his mouth and used the crutches to leave the medbay. Leo hummed to himself and sighed. He looked around in the filing cabinet they have a grabbed a new notebook. In sharpie he wrote 'Other Mikey' then skipped two pages before writing a few things down.

He was going to have a talk with him later. Something wasn't right with this kid, he wasn't wide eyed and curious as he thought he would be. Something happened in his dimension and he will find out what it is.