Flaming Date

It was quiet as he just sat there. Luckily to my safety, a waitress came by and dropped off 2 cups of water. "Thank you". I nervously played with my fingers. I finally got the courage and spoke.

"So..... you come here often?" I asked. I mentally slapped myself, really?

"No, I don't really" he laughed. I was quick to laughed along.

"Me neither".

"You know, I have fancied you for a while" he smiled.

I blushed, "Oh my.... so.... do you drink water?"

"Nah, I'm more into tap lava" he responded. We both laughed.

Out of no where the cup of water splashed all over the Flame Prince. I heard a faint but familiar laugh.

"Ow!" He sizzled, "hold on, I need to go light my self back up". He got up and walked to the wash room. I watched as he went in and the door quietly shut behind him.

"Ugh... Can you stop following?" I asked. Marshall appeared out of his invisibility.

"I thought we weren't suppose to see other people" He said.

"Well, I don't know what you're talking about and I can do what ever I want. Plus I find him to be quite a catch" I snapped.

He laughed, "A catch? you mean a guy who practically dies when he gets water on himself?" he paused," what a catch" he mumbled.I turned to face Marshall, obviously feeling ticked off.

"Why I never, you are so rud-" only to be cut off.

"Oh, looks like that's my que" I heard him say. I looked at him confusingly.

"Hey I'm back!". I looked up to see the Flame Prince and behind him a trail of fire with the waitresses trying to put it out. He looked back, "Oops, my bad". He came and sat back down at the table.

"Miss me?".

I laughed. "Of course". I soon heard a whisper in my ear.

"End the date".

"Wait... what? No" I whispered back. The Flame Prince looked at me weird.

"Is something wrong Gumball?" he asked. The whisper soon came back.

"End the date".

"No, I just got this annoying ringing in my ear" I said. I felt someone pinch

my butt, "Oww!" I jumped.

"Whats wrong" he asked one more.

"Nothing.... I just probably sat on something stupi- Oww!!" I said as he pinched me again.

"End it, or else" he growled.

"Or else what?" I dared. The Flame Prince looked worried. I soon saw a pitch of water hovering over the Prince. I gasped as I saw it tilt a little.

"No, wait!!" I yelled.

" What???". The pitch of water slowly moved away from the Flame Prince.

"I-i completely forgot that I.... had a meeting with the.... the Duke! Duke of wall...nuts" I said. I sighed in relief as I saw the pitch found its way onto the table. His face saddened.

"Oh, I understand. Being a Prince and all. I really enjoyed this date, I really hope we can do this again" He smiled. I smiled back.

"I'd love too do this again Flame Prince" I quickly got up and walked out of Krispey Kreme Cafe. Well that was a "pleasant" date.