It's a Duel (Part 2 of 2)

"No, wait! Don't fight!" I yelled.

Marshall was flying around Flame Prince biting him. Flame Prince would try and hit him but Marshall was all so very quick that he would miss. Until I saw that Marshall didn't notice the flame fist coming after him in a few seconds. I froze once I saw Marshall get smacked down to the ground, he transformed back to his regular self. But what terrified me was that he stopped moving.

'No... Marshall' I thought. I soon saw that the Flame Prince wasn't going to stop. He raised up his fist and was planning on bringing it down onto Marshall. I can't let this happen, he'll be crushed to death. I can't loose him. I ran straight towards Marshall, facing the Flame Prince I opened my arms out.

"Don't you dare touch him!" I screamed. He stopped immediately and stared at me. He then started to shrink back down.

"I see.... It's Marshall Lee" he said. I saw the hurt in his eyes. I soon realized what I did. My arms shakenly came back down to my sides.

"Wait, Flame Prince I-" He stormed out.

"I don't see why you're trying to call him back for Bubs" I heard from behind me. My mouth hanged open as I turned around to see that Marshall was perfectly fine. He... he...

"You were faking it!?" I yelled. He got up and dusted himself off.

"I knew you'd chose me" he smiled.

"I didn't choose anyone!" I angirly said.

"Don't you dare touch him" he mocked me.

"I- I, I can't believe you! " I said,"you made me lose a good friend just because you wanted me to admit that I loved yo-". I stoped and covered my mouth.

"Wait, back up... Are you admiting that you're inlove with me??" Marshall raised an eyebrow "aha, I knew it!" he chuckled.

No, no, no, no, no. This can't be happening! I felt my eyes start to water.Glob Dangit, why now!? I quickly turned away from him. I heard a gasp. I tried to bring my wrist up to shield my eyes from him seeing me, but was quickly stopped when he grabbed my wrist.

"Gumball, why are you crying?" I heard him ask. He turned me to face him, "Bub-" I looked up to him.

"Why do you always do this to me!?" I cried. He jumped a little. "You always do this! You make me get all worked up on every little thing you do. I just can't do it anymore! I-" he cut me off.

"No Gumball, look, I'm sorry its just... I liked you and-" I felt my heart stop for a minute.

"You just... only like me?" I asked, dreading for his awnser.

"No, that's not what I mean!" Marshall tried to explain.

"It's okay, I get it. I don't blame you" I put my head down.

"Gumball will you please let me explain!? You know how I am with explaining stuff and stuff. I like like you, okay?"

"I-i l-like like you too" I said. I kissed his cheek, making him turn red. He huffed and turned he head to the side.

"Well, I already knew that" he said. I smiled.

"I have to go.... Prince stuff". I turned to go walk back inside until I heard him.

"Hey, why did things end between us?" he called out. I felt my face drop.

"I don't want to talk about" and I continued walking back.

"You're going to have to talk about it sooner or later!" he then flew off.

Not yet.