chp-1

Author's POV

Elena and her friends isha, John and Abby are known as the most sexy and intimading bullys in university.
As her uncle is the principal of the one of the most strictest and famous uni.
She is very bold and blunt.
And obviously a brat.

It was first day of her 2nd year in the uni.
Mrs. Reyes teaches maths sub.
She hates maths wholeheartedly and also miss Reyes.

Elena Pov
Ohhh my god..... I really don't want to attend this stupid bitchs lec.
Yeah.. Yeah we too don't want to attend this lec it's so boring..... Said Isha
Ok you guys keep an I on her coz I am gonna sleep in this lec. She said
I was sleeping so nicely and suddenly I heard real loud sound near my bench I got startled due to it and saw it was no else than miss Reyes.

What are u doing in my class haa. How will u pass in exam if you keep on with this attitude. U don't even complete ur assignment and also come late in my class disturbing all others..... She said loudly making me feel so annoyed.

I just shrugged at her and leaved my class coz I didn't wanted to hear her annoying voice making me feel irritated so I left I could hear shouting but didn't care later my friends also joined me. We had fun later that day.

It was our last lec and a student camed telling are names to come in principles office.
I was least bothered knowing very well what is gonna happen making me feel lazy to go even near it.

But anyways my friends dragged me to the office