chp-9

I camed out of the office and got in my car. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves as I have to go to devils den.
I chanted some positive words to encourage my self and started my drive towards my destination.
The drive was 1 hr long to reach his house.
It was away from busy streets into forest covered area with beautiful scenery making me feel utter awe. It made me relaxed and calm. Then I camed out of my trance by the guard standing near gate.
He asked my name and then after conforming he let me in.
If I say I was amazed then it would be understatement it was huge. As if a palace and so beautiful. I got away forgetting why I camed here.
Then I came near door and all of sudden my nerves came back making me anxious and nervous. I was contemplating to knock or go return but suddenly the door opened. Devil himself was standing in front of me.
Come inside don't stand out like a statue... He said in his deep voice making  shiver run down my spine.
After I got inside he started climbing stairs and I was following him like a lost puppy without uttering single word.
He took me straight to his study or office.
What a rude person huhh, not even introduction or something he just was walking around huhh. I felt so angry but didn't dare to say anything.
His aura was screaming power and dominance.
Finally he opened room door and entered in it.
Then he sit on his Royal chair in front of the table and then there was a couch near by seeing it I suddenly felt tired after walking so much so I sat on the couch.
He gave me death glares making me nervous and scared also confused that what wrong I did as if sensing it he said... Did I give you permission to sit standup. Remember here u can't do anything without my permission and if u did u will have to bare consequences and I am known for being merciless so don't fucking test my patience. Is that clear.
I just noded, he glared me again so I tried to form verbal ans and said yes.
YES WhAT?? He asked while raising his voice making me even scared if possible. Then I said.. In low voice.. Yes sir
Louder!!
Yes sir I said a bit louder than before.
Good girl now let's get to the point here u will obey me, never disrespect me and well u do then u know what will happen so now remove ur book and start studying.