chp-10

I removed my books and just by seeing my book I started to feel sleepy but I knew I have to study anyways. Then I gathered some courage and asked him..
Si.. R.. Sir what sh... Should.. I start with.... I asked him while stuttering.
Hmm you can start with maths as u have failed in that with really bad grades so start with the current chp and u have 45 min after that I will take a test.
Oh god I don't want to do maths I am so weak in it also he will take test. What should I do now.. She thought.

After 45 min
Give me ur book. Times up
Shit I mumbled, unfortunately he heard me and give me death glares.
Umm.. Sorry.. Si.. Sir and handed him my book. Then he gave me 10 questions to solve.
U have 20 min to solve this question so start.
Ohh noooo this is so hard from where this questions camed, now what to do, god please help me.
Then I started slolving I only finished 2 question half and time was up.
Give me ur answer sheet... He said sternly making me really scared..
Sir please give me 5 min I-
No! Hand me ur paper now he said very sternly making me shake to the core. I handed him my paper with shaking hands scared that what will he do now.
I saw he was getting furious seeing my paper and gave me sharp look. He took deep breath and said...
U solved two question out of 10 that to they are wrong. What we're u doing in those fucking 45 min huhh!!! Do you think joke is going on here!!. I told you before every action has consequences but u seem to take it lightly now u will see real me!!!... He said in very sharp and scary way making me shiver with fear. I started panicking as I have never seen someone this scary and furious with me not to mention punish me.
Why are still standing there come here!.. He pointed in front of him. I timidly with small steps started going near him without looking at him I was feeling so intimidated and small in front of him. He got frustrated a d pulled me over by my arm in a firm grip.
Kneel.. He ordered
After he said that  I felt angry I have never knelt in front of anyone and kneeling in front of him is so freaking humiliating and also my pride. I can't kneel. So with some courage I said in low voice... No I w.. Ont.. Kneel.
He looked at me with so much anger and roared I SAID FUCKING KNEEl!. NOW!!
I got very scared and kneel with my eyes on floor not daring to look in his eyes.
Good!. I heard a drawer opening and closing noise and I gulped hard knowing he won't go easy on me.
Hands out and palms up... He ordered sternly with look- don't u dare disobey me.
I did as I was told.
He caught both mt wrist firmly and spoke in his deep and dangerous voice making me even more scared.
Now I will smack ur hands for each wrong ans u will get 5 which means u will get 50 smacks including the question u did not attempt so let's start.. I brazed myself for the torture and took deep breaths.
Smack...smack.. He gave me two hard smacks making me whimper but kept my palms out... Smack.. Smack.. Smack.. Smack... Left right alternating and rapidly making me hide my palms but couldn't and it was paining like hell and not even half of the smacks are finished. Then he kept on smacking rapidly without stopping till 25 hits. They were so hard and brutal and I started to cry hard.
Si...i.. ir.. Ple.. Please.. st.. op.. I.. will..study.please... It... Is.. Hurting.. I.. a.. am.. Sor.. ry.. I said while sobbing.
But he didn't have mercy and started smacking my palms again while scoulding.
Smack.. Smack.. Good..smack... It should... Smack... Smack... Smack... Hurt... Smack...and... Don't... Smack... Smack.. Smack... When I am... Smack... Finished with u.... Smack... Smack.. U will be truly.. Smack.. Smack.. Sorry... Smack... He kept on smacking real hard mercilessly. Then he said last two smack will be hardest so braze urself... Till then I was crying, whimpering and sobbing mess and begged him to stop but it go to deaf hears.
And then smacked harshly on my right palm making me jump and scream very loudly it pained so baddd.. Siiirr.. Ple.... Ease... No more.. Please... Stop.. It's... Hurting... Please don't... Please.. Sir.. I was. Begging and crying so bad but he didn't seem to get affected, fucking cold hearted. And then he landed a hard smack on my left palm making me react the same and I started to rub my palms and started begging and saying I am sorry... I am.. Sorry.. Please... Stop..
He picked me up and made me sat on his lap and said that shhhh it's all over baby girl it's all over ur forgiven shhhh.. He started rubbing my back soothingly and I cried in his chest.
After sometime I was just sniffling then he said in his calm and soft voice
Baby now stop crying and take ur studies seriously and here take this cream aply it to ur palms it will help in    ur pain and I hope u learn a good lesson.
I was so tired that I just noded to him then he carried me in bridal style and put me in his car and drives me home.