chp-5

Everyone camed inside including my two friends and uncle my face was very obvious to notice coz of all the crying
My friends looked me with a questionable look asking me wht happened at the same time scared coz of this mysterious guy who just spanked me.
He spoke.. From now on I will be reported all of ur activities so if u all dared to break any rules u will be then dealing with my wrath is that clear??
Everybody said yes sir
After that we left from there.
When we reached near are ground my frnds started asking me wht happened
Also asked me y I was crying seeing my puffy eyes and red nose.
I told them wht happened they were shocked and my face was tomato red coz of Embaracement and then they started laughing their ass of clutching their stomach.
Oh... Laugh... My... God.. Laugh... He spanked u... Laugh... Said isha laughing  hard.
I got angry and shouted to stop laughing and they eventually stopped.
I rolled my eyes at them and started to leave they followed me when we were near the exit I saw that mysterious guy going in his BMW
After seeing him I started to walk fast to avoid him but I guess today luck wasn't at my side he saw me and gestured me to come near him. I first hesitated to go near him but he gave me a sharp look which made me go near him and again I started to feel nervous.
From tomorrow u will study at my house so that I can keep eye on u while u study and also make u prepare for ur exams he said in his deep voice.
Then he handed me his business card on which his address was written and left immediately without even glancing back.
I couldn't even say anything as he left and I stood there wide eyes imagining myself getting trapped and ruined
My frnds came near me with a look asking wht happened but now I was furious I went near my car stomping my foot like a child.