chp-2

Elena's pov

The moment we entered the office I saw uncle sitting in his chair right in front and beside him was sitting a man
I wasn't able to see his face as he was sitting facing the wall.
I didn't bother asking thoughtAnd sigh deeply. As I was getting frustrated due to the silence so I started with the conversation and spoke.
Uncle why have u called me I really have to go I don't want to waste my time anymore.
Uncle said in his usual voice getting a bit annoyed by my bluntness...
Miss Reyes is coming wait.

After a min or so she came in. And give details abt wht happened.
My uncle sighed loudly and spoke getting a bit angry..
I am really tired of ur complaints why don't u focus on studies. And stop bullying teachers, don't u want to make your future bright huh!!

I laughed loudly making everyone's eyes go wide. Also gaining attention of that mysterious guy.

He was looking so intimidating, hot and very dangerous.
He was sitting like a king on his throne.
Looking sooo dangerously hot and making me a bit nervous.
When I finally got out of my trance I saw my uncle fearing from the guy all so all of them sitting in the office not knowing y though.

He was looking at me with a pointed look asking me to explain.

UK uncle very well that this school ultimately belongs to me so u have too pass me anyway so I don't care and we have discuss this matter already so why to bring it again I said in a careless way ready to go out of the office.
But a deep voice called me.

Wait.
His voice was so deep and scary like his facial features.
I halted on my spot suddenly feeling so nervous.
I slowly turned back seeing him he was already staring at me with a cold and emotional less face making me even more nervous than I was.
I haven't felt like this in front of anyone especially mens.
But this guy seemed so dangerous but sexy at the same time making me feel so many things.
He spoke in his deep voice again making me come back to reality.
Miss Elena you being a student should respect  your teachers. And not disrespect them. I don't like disobedient students especially in uni like this knowing I am the trustee of this uni. I'll make sure u study hard and obey.

He said so coldly making me feel scared and nervous.
He then told everybody to leave except me and wait outside.