chp-3

I was breathing very fast as there was no one me and him alone in the room.
He then stood up making me take a step backwards as to my instincts but then he leaned on the table. Keeping both the hands beside him.
And staring at me INTENSELY with his piercing gaze making me feel weak at my knees.
Then he spoke with his deep and sharp voice making me so small and timid in front of him
He said...
U really are a brat. And I don't allow disobedience that too right in front of me let alone u DISRESPECTED UR TEACHER Right IN Front Of Me HUH!!!!!
HOW DARE YOU!!
He took a deep breath to control his anger and then like a thundering voice spoke to me that
Now I will punish u !!
Every action has a reaction.
He said this coming dangerously close to me making me feel even smaller than possible.
Then he again sat on his chair and ordered me to come near him.
I obeyed him not wanting to make him angrier anymore. With slow steps getting nervous that he was calling and scared how he would punish me.
But I kept my composure and stood near him.
He caught my hand by the wrist and took me over his knees.
Making me in utter shock and frozen.
Then he spoke in his very dangerous and deep voice making me shiver.
I started to struggle in his laps to get free but he kept me in place.
And gave me a quick spank on my ass leaving me frozen in place.