FIVE

INDIA CLARKE
11:16PM

Soon as we walked through the door we went to greet the boys and grab some shots.

"Yoo whats goinnn"
"Hey tae taeeee." Xo said giving him a side hug.
"Girl what I told you bout calling me dat" we laughed as Sona and I hugged the guys as well.
"We made it nigga the party can start, where the shots attt?" Sona said

"Aye I seen dae at the store, guess that duck ass nigga back in town." Blue said pouring up some ciroc.
Leon made a glance at Sona when blue said this. I guess he tryna peep her vibe. She looked unfazed by the comment but I know my cousin and she got a good ass poker face.
"Man last thing I'm concerned about is daevon." She said following with her shot.

I don't like sneaky ass shit but whatever she said it was a one time thing, although I don't exactly trust her decision making.

"Aye we ain stuntin no sucka shit. Let's turn up." Leon put his shot in da air.

Blunts was in rotation, drinks was being poured, my gang know how to have a good time fasho. We kicked it and got lit as fuck. It was a few hating ass hoes who don't particularly fuck with me and my girls but we wasn't paying them bitches no mind.

I went outside to get some air and enjoy the view. They had as nice ass sky rise downtown. I'm proud of them for finally making it out of our neighborhood. Our turn next.

"Yeah aight nigga you heard what the fuck I said. Leave me outta dat shit." Bino said as he hung up the phone.
"Damn that ain sound good, everything alright?"
He looked back at me as I walked to the edge of the balcony beside him. He was looking fine as hell per usual.
"Yeah mama everything cool. Ian know u was sliding through I woulda been came and found you."
I chuckled a lil bit.
"Mhmm, yea I figured I would come see what it was hitting on."
"Shit why you ain't inside then?" He said sparking his blunt
"Its nice out here. I like to get lit don't get me wrong but it's something so peaceful about how gentle and quiet nature is at night." I said looking over at the sky. He looked at the sky for a bit before saying anything.
"A lot of muhfuckas can't appreciate the sounds of the night. I like dat." He passed the blunt off to me.
"You spend a lot of time outside?" I asked him.

Something about his vibe always makes me wanna learn more about him. He never moves like he wanna be the loudest most seen nigga in the room. He stay to his self, it's something real and refreshing about him.

"I did growing up. Shit me and my lil brother used to  sit in da backyard looking up at the sky jus talking bout how shit would be when we finally made it off dat block."
"Aw I didn't know you had a brother, he inside?" I said ashing the blunt then passing it back.
"Nah." He took a minute before responding. "He got set up and locked up on some lame shit when he was 16. He got some years to go but he thuggin. You know I make sure he straight."

Damn, he got set up? I could tell that shit hurt him.

"Aw im sorry bino. I know he waiting on the day he see you again. Ain't shit like the bond wit yo lil brother"
"Hell yea.. you must got a brother?"
"I did, I had a twin. Him and my mama died when I was 9."  I told him.
"Damn. I could tell u been through some shit."
I laughed a little, "nigga what you mean you could tell?"
"Shit you just got that energy. You observe the room before you speak and your eyes heavy I can see the pain in em when I look atchu. I can see da ambition too. I see you got yo shop wit yo girls you on yo shit tryna build somethin bigger than all dis." He was hitting the blunt looking me dead in my eyes. It felt like it was just us and the sky.

He read me like a book. Nobody ain't ever been able to see me foreal like he just did.. we talked about some of the shit we both been through. Me and this nigga got a lot in common. I loved learning more about him. And finally learning his name was good, Jalin.

§
DEONDRE COLLINS

"Aye fuck nigga bring me dem blank checks in da AM. Don't fuck around either you know how you get. And aye dese yerks needa be gone by wednesday" I told this nigga Rodney, handing him a bag of percs to distribute.

Rod like a lil brother to me but sometimes he goof around. And Ion got no time to play when it come to business.

"Yea yea Nigga I got chu." He said putting that shit in his duffle bag. "Mimi thick ass been asking bout you I know you miss that shit, u better slay her ass again before I do." He said laughing and rolling up.

"Nigga get the fuck out my face with that shit you know ion play no games wit my girl. Word of advice lil nigga, when u find yo wife, you better lock in." I told him. "This nigga done went soft" We laughed. "Yea aight, when u been round Mimi anyway?"
"Shit you know I be fucking on her sister. That hoe eat this dick up every night shit I'm bout to go get some rightttt now." I shook my head laughing at this lil goofy nigga. "Aight den folks stay dangerous" I said dapping him up as he got out the passenger side. "Fasho"

Ion fuck wit too many niggas, more chances for a nigga to cross you. Ion trust a muhfuckin soul.

I been looking out for his ass since both our pops died when we was lil niggas. Our pops put us both up on game both dem niggas always stood on business. Brought a lot of hating ass niggas too wanting to take they place. Couple bitches set them up one day and that shit ended in everybody dead. Our pops, the bitches who set them up, and the niggas who wanted dem gone. Our pops wasn't brothers by blood but they was brothers . I ended up taking they place.

Shit sometimes I don't like the thought of Rodney being involved in this shit so young, he only 15. But fuck it we do what we do so one day we could get out dis shit. Way I see it I gotta stack this money forever. I'm tryna wife India one day and put her up somewhere nice where she can be away from all dis shit. From her hating ass aunt and these groupie ass thots praying on her downfall. She don't want me in this shit but she know how I'm living. I jus try to keep her as far away from it all as possible shit.

Speaking of my girl..

Themillionroses.com
Thank you for your purchase!

Order Total: $512
Order number: 279923