FOUR

Sona Raine
9:19PM

"Hey baby.. I heard her yelling, you okay?" Her face told it all. My cousin has been through a lot and i know all these mixed emotions from Dre and mama not helping.

"Girl you already know I'm over this shit."
"I know honey. You just gotta ignore her you can't take everything she say to heart, she just got a strange way of showing her love."

India let out a sarcastic chuckle. "Oh that's love?"
"Yes, it is. She hard on me too you know dat."
"Mhm." She just continued rolling up her blunt.
I could tell by her demeanor it was something deeper than what she letting on.
"Okay, so on another note, how did brunch with Dre go?"
"Well shit, things seem better between us we had a good talk. But I jus can't shake this feeling Sona, I'm just scared to be played with again you feel me?" She licked the blunt looking up at me.

I don't like this nigga, but then again I don't like no muhfuckin body. Either way, I didn't wanna judge her right now. I scooted closed beside her helping her roll up.

"I get it India, if anybody get it you know I do. But if you love this nigga how you say you do, you can't hold somebody else fuck ups against him. You gotta give him a chance to be real."
"I know, i do, but man I'm so scared of history repeating itself."
"I know baby."

Like I said before, I don't like the nigga, but it seems like India genuinely cares for him. I kissed my cousin on her cheek and handed her my lighter to spark the blunt.

§

12:16AM

12 NEW MESSAGES
2 MISSED CALLS
4 UPCOMING APPOINTMENTS

Damn it's already midnight? That gas had me knocked out. I looked over at India ass drooling next to me. I slipped her bonnet on her head for her and made my way to the kitchen.

"Hey Siri, call Leon❤️"
I put my phone on speaker as it began ringing and placed it on the counter. We don't got no food in this house I don't even know why I bother looking.

This person has a voicemail box that has not been set up yet. "Mmcht."

I turned to pick up my phone and caught a glimpse of someone standing at the backdoor smoking. My stomach was in my ass, I just knew it was my ex Daevon. I made my way to the door.

"What the fuck? Daevon go the fuck home."
"Damn it's like that baby?" He look so good I can't lie.
I chuckled sarcastically.
"Don't start that shit Dae fr. You get a bitch pregnant on me then think you gone pop up at my shit?"
He finally looked over at me while blowing out his smoke. "When you gone forgive me for dat shit? That shit was almost a year ago, you my wife man not Jayda hoe ass." I rolled my eyes.
"You know I still love you." He hit the blunt looking up at me.
"You know I love you too Dae."
I felt myself giving and I hated myself for it. I never could resist the way he looks at me.
"You the worst kind of temptation Daevon foreal."

I walked in the house making sure to leave the door open for him to follow. He gripped my ass as he followed me upstairs. I already knew what was we was getting into.

I'm a little delusional I know, but the way he beat it up I had to get some one more time. And I don't know, maybe we could try again? I'm tripping man I really do fuck with Leon. We just now starting to lock in too.. whatever It's too late to think about all that right now.