THREE

India Clarke
12:02PM

I finished up with my nails and paid my nail tech what I owed her, I was upset that my girl Xo couldn't do them but she was super booked up and busy this morning so I had to call my back up tech. 

I got in my car with my fresh set and took a picture to put on my story.

@IndiaMarie
12 seconds ago

I sat on my phone for a few minutes blaring Dropping Jewels by young thug, until Dre called and my ringtone began blasting through my speakers

I sat on my phone for a few minutes blaring Dropping Jewels by young thug, until Dre called and my ringtone began blasting through my speakers. Annoyed, I adjusted the obnoxiously loud ass audio. I had been ignoring Dre all morning because of the shit he pulled last night so I was hesitant to pick up.

"What's up Dre?" I said with zero emotion. "You done with yo lil attitude?"
I rolled my eyes. "Deandre I don't like how you did me last night. This ain't the first time you done put some other bullshit before me and I don't appreciate that shit." "India you ain't gotta be on my dick bout every lil thing I got going on. I told you I was doing some that's all you need to know."

I was growing more annoyed and let out a sigh of frustration.
"All I need to know Dre? Ian some hoe you fucking around wit, you been doing this shit a lot lately becoming more and more closed off from me like you hiding something. I need some transparency from you." I tried to keep my calm with him but this is something we keep having to have conversations about. "Here you go, Ian got shit to hide from you. You gotta learn how to chill out with that trust issues shit India, I fucked up last night but ima make it up to you aight? Ian tryna fight today." I sighed again. "Mmhm aight Deandre." "Let me take you to brunch at the new spot on Peachtree Street." "I got a client, I'll be done at 2." "Aight baby, I love you."

I do have a problem with trust do to past relationships, I done gave niggas a arm and a leg and they still fucked me over. I'm trying to teach myself that every nigga ain't like that but it's a real work in progress, maybe Dre right about me just being paranoid. Fuck it, I'll swallow my pride and let go of the shit from last night. I start my Mercedes' up and put in the directions for our shop.

Me and the girls recently purchased our first property together and bought a salon space. Sona do lashes, Xo do nails, & I do hair. We been close since elementary school, since kids we just knew we was gone run this shit up together so as soon as we got of age we all got into our crafts and had the plan to open up a shop together. The Dream House brings in heavy traffic and a lot of clientele. We had to hire some staff, but we try to keep all employees as people we know. We came a long way from dolling each other up in Xo's grandma basement.

§
2:11 PM

"Bitch don't ask me you already know what ima say.  I don't trust his ass one muhfuckin bit." I smacked my teeth at Sona while I counted the bills I just received from my client. "Girl you just got a foot up yo ass cus Leon pissing you off" Xo started laughing. "Well I say get some clarity, try talking to him about it some more if it's really sitting heavy on your chest. You know I don't put shit past a nigga but sometimes we be having our guards up for no reason." "Shit you might be right Xo, I might talk to him more about it at brunch. Not Blue got my bitch all on that sap shittt."