TWO

India Clark
11:36PM

"Dr- Dre Im not finna scream over this phone you know how to text me."

I smacked my teeth and hung the fuck up. One thing bout Deondre he know how to piss me off and I don't be having time for his mouth.

"Girl fuckk him bitch." A drunk ass Xo yelled. I laughed and grabbed her as she danced on me, a little tipsy myself. "Girl who you telling, ain't nobody stunting Dre ass. But you ain't slick either bitch go speak." "Whatever" she laughed as she grabbed two shots and walked over to Blue.

I walked over to see what Leon and Sona had going on. They was standing with a nigga. "Who's this." I said trying to over talk the music.
Sona pointed to him, then me with a Hennessy bottle in her hand.

"This Bino, one of Leon homeboys."
"Yo."
"What's up." I said back.

He was cute, he looked reserved. Like he was distracted. I wasn't gone force a conversation.

The guys was rotating woods while me, Sona and Xo was shaking ass and taking shot after shot. I was lit asf.

1:58AM

Some time passed and I was ready to fucking go, I already had a attitude because Dre was ignoring my texts for him to come pick us up.
"Man can we get the fuck outta here?" I whined to Sona. "Ya let's go."
"Hold up where Xo ass?" I said confused and drunk as hell. "Bitch she been left with Blue"
I smacked my teeth. "Damn she coulda let me know. I'm way too drunk to drive should I call a Lyft? Dre acting like he got better shit to do and shit." I was waiting on Sona answer when she walked over to Leon, Tae and Bino.

"Don't y'all wanna take us home?" She said and smiled drunkenly. Tae started laughing, "Y'all fucked up huh?"
"Man yesss." I said back to him. Tae was really like my goofy ass bestie I love him like he blood.
"Can't een do it, we was jus bout to slide, gotta handle some business. Y'all need us to get y'all a Uber?"

I smacked my teeth at him. "Soo y'all just gone leave us like that man fuck y'all."
Bino chuckled at me and hit the blunt. "And ain't shit funny Nigga" I told him.
"You must wanna take us?" Sona said.
"Man I will if y'all gone shut the fuck up."
"Uh uh naw ion even know him like that."
"Girl don't do too much." She smacked her teeth at me. I rolled my eyes.

He dapped the guys up and began walking out. I told them to be safe before following behind him.

We got in his car and I put our address in his maps.

§

Sona fell asleep in the back seat while Bino and I got more acquainted for majority of the ride. We talked about him just getting out of jail not too long ago and I told him a little about me and the girls.

I can't lie he was fine as hell, from his diamond grills down to the way he carried himself. I kept ducking eye contact. Ian never been the type of bitch to cheat or even entertain other niggas when I got a man.

"I see dat Cuban round yo neck, what you dance asum?" He chuckled. "What the fuck you mean, why I gotta dance to have money?" I said laughing.
"Shit iono a lotta dese bitches don't bother working nomo, then again youn look like none of these bitches out hea." He licked his lips and looked over at me with a chuckle. I could feel my ass blushing hard as fuck, I sat quiet for a moment playing with my nails.

"Mhmm, so what you be getting into? While you all worried bout how I make my money." I said looking directly at him. "Don't een worry bout allat shawty." He grinned at me. I looked up and we was already at my spot. I turned around and woke Sona up.

"We here babe get up." I gave her a light shove at an attempt to gently wake her. "Ugh what the fuck already." She groaned. "Bitch let's go." I laughed at her drunk ass. She got out the car and started making her way to the front door.

"We appreciate the ride." "Fasho lil mama, aye make sure yo girl straight." He nodded his head toward Sona. "I got her, drive safe. Thanks again."
"Aight den."

We finally got situated in the house after struggling with the keys at the door. I got Sona in bed before she threw up all over herself and got my ass in bed too after a shower. I checked my phone for a few missed messages.

Bae💍
Call me when you see dis, let me know you made it home aight. I got into some shit my fault I couldn't scoop y'all ima make it up to you fasho.

Xo👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏼
Bitch I'm bout to get some dick I love yoi ill call you tmrw

Bree my nail tech
Hey babe, this is confirmation for your 11AM appointment tomorrow. Please come on time and with no extra guests. See you tomorrow.💕

I smacked my teeth at Dre and left him on read. I don't understand what was more important than coming to get me, but that was behind me now whatever. I laughed at Xo's misspelled drunken text and responded with a 'I love you too girl.😂' , with that I dozed off to sleep.