SIX

3 weeks later

§
INDIA CLARKE
6:53PM

@Indiamarie
21 seconds ago

@Indiamarie21 seconds ago

"Thank you honeyyy." I said giving him a kiss with my hand caressing his neck and ear. Dre does things like this for me all the time but I'm still sooo appreciative and surprised every time I receive it.

I'm not used to real genuine love so it always feels so unreal that I get so much love from him.

"I'll go get the moon for you beautiful this ain't nun." "Baby where ima put all this stuffff?"
I said chuckling and placing the gifts I just admired back in their boxes.
"Girl I keep telling you just go ahead and move in with me." I laughed, he already knows how I feel about this he just likes to tease me. "Mhm I'll think about it when I get the moon" I said pulling him on top of me into a kiss.

Things have been so amazing with me and dre the last few weeks. I really opened up and it feels good to not always be wondering what might be going on and just trust him. I love this boy like I've never loved anyone in my life. We coming up on our 3 year anniversary I gotta do it big I wanna show him how much I really appreciate him for sticking beside me.

After another round of the best fucking sex of my life, I left my clothes off and went into the bathroom to hop in the shower. One thing I love about my man is that he make sure to keep his crib clean. Although that might just be because he's never home lol. He got a apartment on the nicer side of the city. Nothing too big and fancy, he always says he's saving getting a house for when he makes me his wife. He's only 22 but I love that he knows what he wants so passionately and I'm glad I'm apart of it.

§

I stepped out of the shower wrapped in my towel.
I heard dre handling his business on the phone. I really hate that he is involved in that street shit. If he ever got caught up with the police he could do long time for the scam shit and more for the drugs, that's what I'm most of afraid of.. losing him.

But I try not to even think about that. I put my clothes on and approach him from behind rubbing his back and shoulders.

"Everything alright daddy?"
"Fasho all good. Aye I gotta go take care of some business & check in wit Rod. You straight here by yourself til I get back?" He said looking fine as hell putting his glock in the front of his pants.
"Yea I'm good. Please be safe okay?" I said now rubbing his chest.
"Aight mama. I love you."

I gave him a kiss and walked him to the front door. I walked into the kitchen to start making dinner for us.

I love these days off. Where I can just enjoy him and have peace of mind away from mama and her bullshit.

Incoming FaceTime Call From Xo👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏼

"Hey sexy " I said.
"Girl where you at looking good and shit?"
"Bitch I'm at my maaaan house." I said smiling
"Of course" she said laughing
"I love that for you"
"Awww thank you girl. Did Sona go to the shop today? I don't like that she ain't been taking that many clients lately I hope everything good with her" I said back
"Right.. she didn't come in today ima stop by there later."