SEVEN

SONA RAINE
10:14 PM

NEW MESSAGE
LEON: I'm outside

I had been scrolling on my phone ignoring reality, so confused as hell, I stumbled out of bed & walked downstairs to the front door. When I opened it I saw Leon holding a box full of things and some flowers. I pouted my lip and looked up at up surprised.

"Leonnn, what is all this man?" I said drunkenly, motioning for him to come inside. He chuckled and walked through the door and I embraced him in a sluggish hug. I'm trying y'all but I'm fucked up from that bottle.

"You alright beautiful?" He said holding me up a little. "Yes I'm okay baby, I'm a little fucked up lol, come here let's go upstairs." I said grabbing his hand. He locked the front door and followed me upstairs.

"Shit you said you wasn't feeling too good so I just got you a few things to hold you over." He said handing me the bag and placing the flowers on my dresser.

He got me all my favorite snacks, a heating pad, ibuprofen, a 2 liter of ginger ale, a $100 doordash gift card, a bath and body works candle, and some fuzzy socks. All my favorite things. My drunk ass started tearing up. Maybe it was the guilt, maybe it was the fact that he really cared, probably a mix of both.

"You got me pickles and hot cheetos you KNOW this my favorite, omg thank you my love." I said hugging him again.
"Fasho, you know I got you baby." He said holding me.
"Oh that's why yo ass fucked up, you been drinking on that henny" he said laughing picking up the empty bottle.

"Not too much" I said laughing back. "I love being around you, I love you." I said. "I'm sorry man foreal, you the best, you perfect." I said stumbling my words. He looked at me like he was truly concerned and grabbed my face softly. "Aye, you alright?"

I started tearing up. Tryna bite my tongue before I say the wrong thing and regret it in the morning.
I layed back and put my hand over my face. The room was spinning.

"I'm not really sure what I'm doing leon, I just want you." I said pulling him to lay down with me. He held me. "You know I love you sona, you're safe ok? You don't have to know. Not right now, not right here with me." He said slipping my bonnet on my head for me.

"I'm sorry for canceling." I said now crying. "It's all good baby. Don't even trip on that, just let me hold you."

Me and leon talked probably about random shit until I fell asleep. Honestly I'm too drunk to even remember.

§

INDIA CLARKE
8:48PM

"Okay miss 613 you done girl let me know how you like it babe." My client smiled and played with her hair in the mirror before giving me a $25 tip. "I love it boo thank you!" I walked her out and organized my work space before walking over to Xo who was finishing up one of her loyal clients. "Bling set as always?" I teased her. "You know it girl, it's my clients world I'm just living in it." I laughed admiring her work as she finished up and chatted with her client.

I looked over at Sona who was adding the spikes to a mega volume lash set, I could tell her mind was somewhere else. "Girl you alright? You look out of it today" I talked kind of low not trying not to wake her client. "Hell yeah, I'm straight girl still a little hung over." She chuckled, but I could tell when it was something deeper with her. Lately she has been distant, I been praying her depression hasn't come back. "Mhm, you know you my blood.. so bitch it ain't no fooling me, what's going on?"