Chapter 7

I finished getting ready for my date with Kakashi about 5:45. I ended up wearing a casual black dress, so that way its nothing to fancy, Kurenai curled my hair and did some light makeup. I sat in the living room waiting on Kakashi. Asuma was sitting on the couch with Kurinai right next to him. I sat on the love seat across from them. 

"he better not be late or I'm..." Kurinai stopped Asuma with a slapp on the arm. 

"No, sir. We are not doing that. You're going into over protective mode," she said. 

"I'm just looking out for (Y/N) is all," he shrugged his shoulders. 

"Its okay, guys. I get you're looking out for me, but I got it. Kakashi doesn't seem like a bad guy and he's your friend, Asuma. You should trust him," I gave him a small smile. 

"I do trust him. It's just weird is all. My sister and my best friend," he placed his arm around Kurinai. 

"Don't forget about what we talked about, (Y/N)," Kurinai said giving me a wink.

"I know and I am. Don't worry, and I promise we'll use a condom this time," I started laughing.

"YOU DIDN'T USE A CONDOM?!? Asuma yelled.

"Oh look, he's here. Got to go," I hurriedly grabbed me things and started heading for the door. 

I reached the door, just as Asuma was grabbing my arm.

" Please be careful," he said giving me a hug.

"I will. I promise. Now go have some alone time with Kurinai, and no following or stalking us okay?" I asked pointing my finger in his face. 

"Fine. Go have fun sis," Asuma opened the door for me to leave. I see Kakashi standing there nervously, as he seeing Asuma at the door.

"Take care of her now, Kakashi," Asuma said letting me out of the house. 

"Oh, I'll take good care of her," Kakashi gave a wink as Asuma tried not to hurl. 

"ready?" Kakashi asked me, putting his arm around me. 

"I'm ready. Where are you taking me?" I asked. 

"I know of a really good Ramen place," He smiled down at me. 

"Let me guess, Ichiraku?" I asked. 

"Actually, no. This one is new and I've been wanting to try it. I don't know the name of it, but I've heard it's good." 

"Okay, well lets get going."

------------------------------------------- 

Once we sat down and order our food, we started your typical small talk you do on a first date. We got to know each other a little more. After awhile, I decided it was time to bring up the important topic. 

"Kakashi, there is something I need to tell you. I don't know how you're going to take it, but just hear me out first, okay?" I asked him. 

"You're making it seem like you're pregnant," he joked.

"No, I'm not," I laughed a little," So you know how there was a rumor going around about me and Jiraiya?" 

"Yeah, but you said you two just had a one night stand," he looked at me confused. 

Gosh I hope he takes this well," Well yes, but we kept having one night stands. We ended up becoming friends with benefits. We only had sex and only met up when he was in the village or if we was in the same village on different missions. We never went on the same missions or related missions. I am telling you this only because I really like you and that I am cutting it off with him. And he will be back in the village within the next few days," I studied his face for what I could, since he was wearing his mask. 

"Oh, well, as long as you cut it off, I don't see a problem with it. Its not like you two were in a relationship," he said taking a sip of his drink. 

He caught me off guard with what he said. I did not expect him to react that way. I guess my anxiety got the best of me with that. Now my anxiety is up about how Jiraiya will take it. 

The rest of the date went great. I had an amazing time with Kakashi. Getting to understand him on a different level, other than just knowing him as my brothers best friend, was really nice. I got to see a side of him no one else really sees. 

Kakashi walked me home once we were finished. We made more small talk and joked around. I noticed some eyes wondering our way as we walked. I started thinking about all the rumors that are about to go around about us now.

"What's wrong?" Kakashi asked once he saw my worried look.

"Oh, umm. There's just a lot of people staring," I blushed a little bit. 

"So? let them stare. I'm sure we'll hear all about it tomorrow," Kakashi grabbed my hand and held it the rest of the way to my house.

Once we get there, Kakashi walked me inside. Asuma and Kurinai was sitting on the couch, having dinner. 

"Well, hey guys," Kurinai said jumping up to greet us. 

"Hey, Kurinai," I said taking my shoes off at the door. 

Kakashi and Asuma did their little bro head nod at each other. I don't know what it is called or why guys do that, but I guess it's how they said hello. 

I grabbed Kakashi's hand and we started heading toward my room. I was exhausted from being out in public and from not getting much sleep last night. We already made up our minds to go back to his place so that way we will be alone and not bother Asuma and Kurinai. 

"Where are you going?" Asuma asked, acting like the over protective brother he is. 

"To my room. I'm going to change and grab a set of cloths. Then we're going back to Kakashi's house to have some alone time and possibly have sex. Is that okay with you dad?" I asked Asuma with a raised eyebrow. 

"Jeez, someone is moody," he said slowly sitting back down on the couch. 

"Well would you like to hear me get railed here? Cause I wouldn't want to hear my little sister getting dick down in the next room?" I crossed my arms, giving him a stern look.

"I mean I agree, but you don't have to be mean about it," he gave me a pouty face.

"Gosh, Asuma," i started laughing and headed to my room. I quickly changed my clothes and grabbed a spare set. I hear Kakashi and Asuma making small talk, since Kakashi Decided to stay out there while I grabbed some clothes.

"Well, I am ready now," I said standing next to Kakashi.

"Okay, lets go," Kakakshi put his shoes on, as I did myself.

"Don't have to much fun now," Kurinia said giving me a wink. 

"Oh don't worry we will," I see Asuma gag a little with that comment as we walked out the door.

Here's an update for y'all. I hope y'all have an amazing day!!

~Jade