Chapter 14

I get to the house just in time to see Asuma and Kurenai get home. I ran up to her, grabbing her arm and pulling her into my room.

"Hey, That's my girlfriend, you know?" I hear Asuma yell.

"Yeah, but I have important business with her first."

"Figured you'd be with Kakashi, but okay," I hear him sigh and sit on the couch.

We get to my room and I shut and lock the door," You'll never believe what I just overheard."

"Well, tell me," Kurenai says sitting down on my bed. I tell her everything I heard between my father and Jiraiya.

"Wow. That's a lot to take in after a mission. Do you think they know you heard them?" She asked.

"I don't think so, but you'll never know," I sighed.

"Well, if they did, they didn't seem to you know or ask so I think your in the clear," she stood up and hugged me," If you want to know where Kakashi is, he's at the training grounds with team 7. He's having a hard time with Naruto."

"Okay, thanks. I bet he is, but this is Kakashi we're talking about. I'm sure he'll be fine. Sorry if I cocked blocked you, I'll leave you two alone know," I gave her a wink and we walked out of my room. Asuma was still sitting on the couch waiting for us to be done.

"Sorry for the cock block, brother, you can get freaky now that I am leaving," I said to Asuma as I was putting my shoes on.

"Oh, thank you," He jumped up and ran to Kurenai, grabbing by the waist to take her to their room. I shook my head as I walked out of the house. I made my way to the training grounds, where Kakashi is at with his team of children. He was assigned them while I was away so I haven't heard much about them yet. Just only heard of Naruto. That's only because of the trouble he causes in the village. Asuma did tell me he got Ino, my cousin and Inoichi's daughter. Hopefully, when I decide to meet with my grandfather, I will get to meet her.

I make it to the training grounds just in time to see Kakashi jump from a small, black haired child. I find the closes tree to sit against and watch them train. I watch them for a few more minutes before I see all three kids lay on the ground," Kakashi sensi, can we take a break?" the pink hair girl asked.

"Yeah, Kakashi sensi, can you take a break?" I asked before he could answer. I watch as all four of them turn their heads and see me sitting against the tree. Kakashi's eyes light up seeing me and he runs to me. I stand up just as he reached me. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a kiss through his mask.

"I didn't know Kakashi sensi had a girlfriend," I heard Naruto yell.

"I didn't either," The pink haired girl agreed. The black hairs boy just rolled his eyes at the other two.

"When did you get back?" He asked me.

"About an hour ago. Had to go turn my report in and see Kurenia. She was the one who told me where to find you," I told him wrapping my arms tighter around him.

"Well give me another hour with these kids and we'll head to my house. I guess I could introduce you to them," he wrapped an arm around my waist and walked me over to them.

"Team 7, meet (Y/N). (Y/N) this is Naruto, who I assume you already know of, Sasuke, and Sakura."

"Well, It's mice to meet you all," I said to them," Make sure you give him a hard time okay? "

"Oh they already are. We have a mission coming up in a few days so we are preparing for that," Kakashi said.

"Dang. I just get back and you're leaving me now?" I asked with a smile.