Introduction

Name: OhmFaculty: Engineering Age: 23Year: 3rd yearSexuality: BisexualStatus: SingleOhm is a playful and mischievous boy

Name: Ohm
Faculty: Engineering
Age: 23
Year: 3rd year
Sexuality: Bisexual
Status: Single
Ohm is a playful and mischievous boy. If you be mean to his friends you will have problems. He have known Nanon since middle school. He likes to hang out with his friends in the meantime. He is most of the time silly of his actions and loves to tease the people he loves and likes music. He likes to listen to music before going to bed. He is friends with Winny, First, and Perth. He is the most close with Perth.

Name: Khaotung/Khao Faculty: Architecture/ArtsAge: 22Year: 3rd yearSexuality: GayStatus: SingleKhaotung is a very playful and cute boy

Name: Khaotung/Khao
Faculty: Architecture/Arts
Age: 22
Year: 3rd year
Sexuality: Gay
Status: Single
Khaotung is a very playful and cute boy. He loves cats and has a kitten named Montow. He loves his cat very much and the cat lives at the dorms. Also very shy towards new people. He loves food but he doesn't like sour stuff. His favorite food is stir fried sausages, usually Satang makes him it. First usually flirts with him and it gets Khaotung annoyed. First usually follows Khaotung around everywhere. Khaotung doesn't like any of the people from the Engineering but he thinks First is the most annoying. He is friends with Nanon, Satang, and Chimon. He is the most close with Satang.

Name: NanonFaculty: Architecture/ArtsAge: 23Year: 3rd yearSexuality: GayStatus: SingleNanon is very kind and sweet to everyone except for his enemies of course

Name: Nanon
Faculty: Architecture/Arts
Age: 23
Year: 3rd year
Sexuality: Gay
Status: Single
Nanon is very kind and sweet to everyone except for his enemies of course. He has very high grades and the most cutest dimples. Nanon is most known for his cute dimples. Nanon is a tidy,prince-like perfectionist. He is trustworthy and steady, Nanon is the kind of person who stays true to his word. He doesn't like Ohm, and known him since middle school. Loves to draw and paint in his free time. He is friends with Khaotung, Satang, and Chimon. He is the most close with Chimon.