Ep 1 "Meet"

It was very dark outside and Satang was playing with his food zoning out and he just heard the raindrops falling outside. "Satang. Brother? Tang? Tangerine?", his sister said trying to talk to her brother. "Hey, I told you to stop calling me that", Satang said while laughing. "No, it sounds cute", his sister nodded her head no. Satang sighs. "Whatever, do what you like", Satang says as he puts the rice in his mouth.

Satang's mom smiles seeing how happy her children are. "Hey Tang", June said as she puts sesame chicken in her mouth. "Hm?", Satang says as his soft eyes turn to his sister. "Do you have a boyfriend yet?", June said smiling waiting for his answer. "No June", Satang sighs. "Awwww", June said as she fake cried. Satang rolled his eyes. "June stop asking your brother about his love life", Satang's mom said. "Fine", June said getting the water. She puts a lot of water in her mouth making her cheeks chubby.

After dinner Satang was packing his suitcase to go to university tomorrow. He stood up going to get another piece of clothing. His sister came in the room sneaking up on him. She jumped on his back, putting her arms around his neck. "Oh?", Satang said surprised, his hands put her legs more up so she wouldn't fall off. "Satang, can you not go?", June said with her puppy eyes. "What? I have to go", Satang says as he turns his head to look at his sister. "Okay.. but you have to promise me that you will come on the weekends", June said holding air in her cheeks making them chubby. "Okay, okay, I will", Satang says smiling. June smiled and kissed her brother on the cheek. She carefully got off of his back.

The alarm rings making Satang wake up from the loud noise. He yawns, gets up sitting on his bed, and then he stretches his arms. He grabs his phone on the night stand and turns off the alarm. He gets up out of his bed taking his shirt off. He gets dressed and looks at himself in the mirror. "This shirt kinda makes me look a little chubby and these clothes don't look good on me. Will people make fun of me? Will my friends hate me for going like this? Everyone says I look cute though, but should I believe them? I don't know?", Satang thought. He sat down on the floor, putting his legs to his chest and putting his arms around his legs. Tears start to come out of the boy's eyes and he sat on the floor for 2 minutes crying. He wiped his tears making his eyes dull and goes downstairs to go make breakfast.

He starts to get the bread and eggs out of the fridge

He starts to get the bread and eggs out of the fridge. He's making toast and scrambled eggs. "TANG!", June said calling for her brother from upstairs. "I'm downstairs", Satang said back. She runs down the stairs into the kitchen. She hugs him from the back. "Can I come with you?", June said with puppy eyes. "I mean yeah, you can take a look at the place. It doesn't start until tomorrow", Satang says as he puts the toast on the plate. She let go of his stomach and jumped up and down. "Yes", June said happily. Satang smiled.

His phone made a beep sound. "Who texted you?", June said as she was trying to find juice in the fridge. "Oh it's just Nanon", Satang says as he sees what Nanon messaged him. June nodded.

Nanon: Are you outside yet? We are in your neighborhood.
Satang: Oh shit. Yeah I'll be outside in a minute.
Nanon: Okay
Satang: Oh yeah,  I'm gonna bring June. Is that okay?
Nanon: Yeah, I don't see why not
Satang: Alright coming out in a second, bye
Nanon: Bye
*Satang hearted a message*