Chapter 27

A few hours later a private chopper dropped them to Maldives airport, and they then checked into their hotel. The view of the hotel was stunning, they had their own private pool and hut, and was surrounded by the beautiful waterside.

"Dadima really went all out"

Aarti said as she stood on their balcony.

"Dadima is over the top so I didn't expect anything less"

Yash said and she chuckled as she realized he's right.

She opened her closet door and was shocked to find it already packed with bathing suits and beautiful dresses, dadima thought of everything.

"Want to go by the pool area and relax?"

She heard Yash voice from behind and she nodded her head. He took his swimming trunks and went to the bathroom, giving her some privacy.

Aarti looked through the closet once again and found a gold two-piece bathing suit. She felt embarrassed to even try it on but they're at a beach resort so she had to dress accordingly. She breathed as she tried it on and she admired how beautiful it looked in her, but how can she wear this around Yash. She heard the bathroom door open; she quickly grabbed a kimono to cover her half-exposed body. Yash came out of the bathroom and noticed Aarti's tall legs peeking through her kimono, he raised an eyebrow as he was intrigued

"You look beautiful jaan"

He said as he kissed her hand, controlling himself.

"Shall we go?"

She nodded her head and they both headed to the main pool.

They found a beautiful hut in the middle of the beach and sat there. There was a swim up bar so Yash decided to go get a drink.

"What would you like to drink jaan?"

He asked and Aarti recalled watching a show where the girl ordered a pina colada. She liked the name so much that she decided to get one.

"A pina colada"

She said in a cute voice and Yash raised an eyebrow.

"You sure my love?"

He asked and she nodded her head, wondering why Yash asked her that.

Moments later, he came back with their drinks.

"Cheers"

Aarti took a sip and liked it.

"This is really good"

She continued to drink it while Yash sipped on his beer. The waiter came and Aarti ordered another pina colada, she was just loving it.

"Let's go in the water"

Aarti said as she grabbed Yash hand and he smiled at his wife. She took out her kimono and Yash was left with his mouth open, Aarti looked eye-catching in her bathing suit. He tried to control himself but watching his sexy wife was making him hard. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to him.

"You look so good jaan. I can eat you up"

He whispered in her ear and she smiled at him.

"So who's stopping you?"

She whispered back to him before running into the water. Yash smirked as he followed her.

After a while they were both soaking wet; Aarti splashed Yash with water and he playfully grabbed her hand and pulled her closer. Aarti put her hand around Yash neck, while her foot was wrapped around him.

"I can stay here forever"

She said playing with his hair and he looked into her eyes. He noticed a smirk on her face and he raised an eyebrow. Aarti chuckled at his clueless expression, then she lowered her gaze to his neck. She slowly kissed his neck, making him moan quietly; leaving multiple hickeys. She then looked up to face him, smirked at him as she continued playing with his hair. Yash loved this playful side of Aarti and wished she would show her love more often.

"Uff, you drive me crazy"

He said as he tried to fight all of his urges, which made Aarti chuckled.

"Oops"

She whispered in his ear and unwrapped her legs as she stood in the pool. Yash decided he had enough, it was time to make her weak. He ran his hand down her back and grabbed her butt while he pulled her close to him. She blushed as she realized he's trying to tease her for earlier. He slowly moved his hand towards the front of the bathing suit and gently rubbed it. Aarti let out a soft moan as his fingers found a way inside of her. She gasped as he moved his finger in and out of her; she moaned as Yash gave her another orgasm.

They made their way back to their room and Aarti felt very exhausted and drowsy. She laid her head on the pillow while Yash took a bath. Yash came out of the bathroom and found Aarti fast asleep, he covered her with a blanket, kissed her forehead and then laid beside her. He wasn't tired, after all it was only 3 in the afternoon, he just stared at Aarti admiring her while she napped.

Aarti woke up around 6 PM with a heavy headache. Yash gave her two Advil and a glass of water to drink. She did as told and wondered why she felt that way.

"Are you feeling any better?"

Yash asked as he sat next to her and Aarti nodded her head.

"What happened?"

She asked quietly and Yash let out a soft chuckle.

"Two pina colada happened"

He said and she looked even more confused.

"Your pina colada had alcohol in it jaan"

He continued and she gasped. She felt embarrassed, what would Yash think of her?

Before she could say anything, she heard Yash voice.

"You don't need to be embarrassed jaan"

He said as if he could read her mind. She looked up to face him.

"You're not angry?"

She asked and he held her hand.

"Why would I be? We're out on our honeymoon and you were just enjoying your drink"

He continued and she sighed of relief.

"I was afraid you'd be angry that I touched alcohol. I didn't want to upset you"

She admitted and he cupped her cheeks.

"Do you have a problem with me drinking beer?"

He asked her and she nodded her head no.

"Like wise I don't have a problem with you drinking alcohol jaan. You don't have to worry about getting me angry, I can never get angry at you"

He kissed her forehead and she smiled.

"I'll let you in on a secret, Dadima would always drink a glass of red wine when we go on vacation"

He whispered in her ear and Aarti gasped, then chuckled at dadima.

Yash turned to leave and Aarti noticed the hickey on his neck.

"Yash, did I do that?"

She touched it and Yash blushed.

"You did"

He said and she felt embarrassed.

"And I loved every second of it"

He whispered in her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

"Jaan, I love how you weren't afraid to tease me and make me weak in the knees"

He continued and Aarti was red at this point, she just hid her face in his chest.