02. Truth

Pong is looking around the room. There's no one inside other than him, his brother and his younger brother's friend. Actually he is a regular in this bar, this room is also the room he often asked to the owner. He likes this room because this is the room that the girl he flirt with like. He didn't know the name of the girl but they always meet in the bar every Saturday night; they flirt with each other, kissing, making out. They both came to an agreement that everything is only a game for the both of them. But somehow, Pong realized that after he tasted that girl, he didn't want to try to be with other girl. That's why now, Thursday night, he didn't try to get any girl or get laid on. That 'girl' that he wants is not in the bar, she only goes to bar every Saturday.

"It's hurt... it's really hurt." Mingkwan cries, he even throw the bottle of the empty beer in the corner. Mingkwan is sitting beside Phana while in the front of him is Pong. He sighed, he don't know why he cry but he can't bring himself to ask why because he can see that both Phana and Mingkwan is in the verge of crying and throwing things, Pong is actually surprised when he first saw Mingkwan cry after his third bottle of beer. He is aware that his brother has a problem when he goes to his office but he didn't know that his problem is worst to the point that he cried. It's actually the first time he saw Mingkwan cry again after so many years. The last time he remembered saw him cry is when he asked where is their father to his mother because his classmates told him that he doesn't have any father and they feel pity of him.

Between Pong, Mingkwan and Meol, Mingkwan is the strongest in terms of physical followed by Meol and Pong is the last one even if he is the oldest. Mingkwan is the strongest since he was trained, he experience so many thing, he even experienced getting beaten by many man because he used to be in a gang. It's not bad type of gang; it's only a few people who shares the same interest who sometimes fight because they looked down on them. Meol on the other hand is the second one even if she is the youngest; she likes racing, buying expensive things such as bags, shoes, dress, accessories, and every time someone did something that she don't like it will be a great chaos. Because of that, their mother enrolled her to the taekwondo school just like Mingkwan. She developed her skills there while Pong on the other hand didn't get a chance to enroll in taekwondo school, or any school who trained people to know how to fight, he only fights when some man, claimed that he snatched their girlfriends that's why they broke up which is a half truth and half not. He didn't snatched their girls, he only sit on the bar and when their girls go to him and have a drink with them, it leads them to go in a hotel and have a 'fun' night there. It's true that he was the reason why they broke up but it's not true when they say that he snatched them.

The three of them grow up to be independent people that's why days by days, they learned to be strong not only physically but also emotionally. They didn't even experienced being the normal kids who usually play around with the other kids.

"P'Pongggggg," Mingkwan cries, and hold Phana's arm and put his head on Phana's shoulder who is silently drinking his beer. "They lied to me, they lied!" he said, enough for Phana and Pong to heard him. "-specially, Yo."

Pong is surprised to hear it, it was the first time he told him the reason why he is crying even if they are in the bar for almost an hour and a half. It was also the first word that he told them other than 'Its hurt' and sobs.

Pong looks at Phana, he saw how Phana's tears also dropped from his eyes. Gosh, why are they crying?! Why is this happening to me? I don't want to babysit this twooooo!

Phana remembered how Kit announced that he is already married, Wayo who nearly falls but Kit catch him on time, all the chaos happened in the engineering foodcourt, all of them is like a broken DVD who keeps on playing the same movie over and over again in his mind.