12. Back to normal

Phana woke up with a hurt body. He knows he is exhausted because of what happened last night inside the room with Mingkwan. Phana slowly turned his body to the left side of the bed. Mingkwan was there, sleeping facing his right side so it makes Phana and Mingkwan facing each other now. Phana's eyes gaze on Mingkwan's peaceful sleeping face. It was too mesmerizing because it seems like Mingkwan is an angel, his skin is too flawless.

Slowly, Phana's eyes gaze on Mingkwan's neck. Hickey. It was there, he can see it. Then his eyes trails down in Mingkwan's chest and abs. He saw some hickey there, some of them are dark some looks light marked because it's not that big and visible.

A smirked suddenly formed on his face. Last night was such a great night for Phana. He got to taste Mingkwan's body and Mingkwan did the same. They devoured each other until they got tired and unfortunately fainted. Yes, they fainted in the middle of having a blast using their body.

Though, when Mingkwan woke up in the middle of the night, he immediately wake Phana up again and asked for another round. Phana can't say no to Mingkwan even if he is exhausted. His body wants it too so he give in. They did it countless times. Phana is not even sure how many rounds they did in one night.

In Phana's head, he can't believe that Mingkwan have such a great stamina. Phana is tired already but Mingkwan still want another round.

Phana blinks his eyes while thinking about what happened. Phana can't erased how Mingkwan moaned, how he let out some soft sounds, grunts, growls. The way Mingkwan pushed him to the bed and sat on his lap, the way Mingkwan moves his hips, slowly, following the rhythm of Phana's move and welcoming his shaft inside him. The way Mingkwan kiss, licks, sucks and marked him is too good to be true. Phana doesn't want to deny that he likes it so much.

Phana gulps. Now that he is thinking about what happened to them last night. It makes him feel the heat building on his body again but he tried to calm himself down. Closing his eyes while taking a deep breath for few minutes.

When Phana knows that he is fine, he looks at Mingkwan again. Mingkwan is still sleeping soundly and it makes Phana smile before he slowly moves his face closer to Mingkwan's sleeping face. He drops a peck on Mingkwan's forehead before he stand up and go to the bathroom to clean himself. He needs to prepare some painkillers too and foods for Mingkwan because he know for sure it will be hurt Mingkwan when he woke up.

Phana carefully enters the bathroom. He immediately take a pee before he stand in front of the big mirror. He opened the water and wash his hand first with soap and then splashed some water on his face and again used some soap. He doesn't have any skincare routine but he always wash his face with a soap.

Phana turned his head to the left side, their toothbrush and toothpaste is there. Both Mingkwan and him are using the same kind of toothbrush, even the color are same.

Phana take his toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it before brushing his teeth.

After brushing his teeth, he stare at himself again on the mirror above the sink. Looking at his shirtless body, he looks really sexy. Since he was a kid, he already have a nice body proportions, he is tall too and he was really handsome. He is confident on his face, body, academic record and himself. But now, he is more happy because seeing the marked on his body makes him think that is suited his body, it makes him even hotter. Besides, it was Mingkwan's marked. Phana licks his lips looking at his body.

Slowly, Phana's hand moves to Mingkwan's marked on his left chest. Just near his nipple. He gulps while caressing it. It makes him remember what happened between the two of them last night. Mingkwan bites it before sucking.

Phana stare at himself one last time before he go near the shower, removes his boxer and then let the water dropped on his body. The water is cold but Phana doesn't really care. He immediately take the soap to clean his body and after that, he put some shampoo on his hand, rubs it before he put in on his hair and rubs it again, every single corner of the hair. Few seconds after, he let the water drops on his body again while rubbing his hair to removes the shampoo on it.