Chapter 3

Alisha's POV

"No need for introductions we've meet" I scowl.

How could the nicest guy ever be friends with these jerks? Wait did he say band mates? I've so got to find out about this.

"Oh how do you guys know each other?" Ash asked. "These are the jerks I was telling you about." I huffed.

"Wait what? Did you guys really do that?" He asked looking toward the boys. "We where just messing with her, Ash" Calum said. "I'll forgive you if you tell me about y'alls band " I sat down next to Michael. "Oh and nice hair by the way Michael, its very punk rock." I said ruffling up Michaels hair. "Hey!!!" he yelled at me. "That's for the 'Howdy' comment earlier" I said with a smirk. 

"So anyway what is the band called?" I asked looking around the table. "5 seconds of summer" Ashton said. "That's a really cool name"

"Thanks, Luke came up with it" Calum said pointing towards Luke. "Yeah, whatever" Luke said looking at his phone. "Soooooo, what type of music?" I asked. "Well that's kinda hard to explain" laughed Michael.  "You just kind of have to hear it" Ashton told me taking a drink of water. "Is that an invitation to listen to you guys?" I asked hoping for a yes.

"Well, I guess it is, how about tonight?" Calum laughed. "That sounds great, do y'all mind if I bring someone?" I asked thinking about Hannah she seems like the kind to just love music. "Yeah that's cool" Ash said.  I looked over at Luke and saw a look of anger on his face. He picked up what was left of his lunch, threw it away and started walking back into the building. "Hey mate where are you going?" Ash yelled at him. "Just to study, I have a test next period." he said and walked back inside.

Luke's POV

I can not believe they invited her to listen to OUR BAND!!! Who does she think she is walking in and taking my friends, MY friends! and even worse she's bringing someone with her. Probably some loser. But what can I expect she's just sounds cocky, thinking that she owns the world or something. I can not stand this its just not fair. I've got to find a way to get out of banding tonight.

I walked around school and saw my cousin Hannah at her locker trying to reach a book that was on top of the lockers. I walked up and grabbed it and handed it back to her. "For a tall girl you have short arms couso" I laughed. "It's not funny, Lucas" she said back. "You know its Luke" I said messing her hair up. "Then don't call me couso, and I won't call you Lucas" she smirked looking up at me. We started walking toward her next class.

"Got any plans after school?" I asked even though I knew she
didn't. She never does, she doesn't have any friends other than me and the boys. "Actually, I do I made a new friend today." She smiled. "Well that's great" I beamed back. I'm really glad for her I don't think I've ever seen her smile so much at one time. "I'll see you later" she said as she walked into her class. Then I started walking to my class.  

Alisha's POV

After Luke left, the guys all gave me there number and Calum and Michael apologized about earlier. "Thanks guys" I said excepting there apologies. "What class do you have next?" Ashton asked me. "I've got pre-calculus" I said. "With Mr. Franklin?" asked Calum. "No with Mrs. Wilson" I told them. "Oh, you're in advanced classes" said Michael. "You guys have no idea she has an AP class with me that only seniors take." Ashton said. I thought Calum and Michael where going to pass out. "Actually, I have two and I take classes online to from a university back in the US." I said. Now even Ashton looked like he was gonna pass out. "Dude she's smarter than the whole band put together" Michael said to Calum.

The bell rang saying that lunch was over and we needed to go to our next class. The boys all decided they would walk me to class. "I'll see you guys later" I said walking into pre-cal. I took a desk in the back of the class. Mrs. Wilson started a review of some stuff from algebra two that I remembered so i zoned out and started thinking.