chapter 9

The rest of the day went on as normal as possible. Actually the rest of the week went pretty normal.

Its finally the weekend and I get to spend the whole day with Ashton, and everyone else I guess.

I was waiting in my room in my black and red bikini. I hope I don’t blind anyone because I am so white. I don’t tan at all the only thing that happens to me is I burn and then peel back to the same color I was before. My hair was pulled up on top of my head and I had sunglasses pulling my hair back like a headband. One advantage of not tanning is that I don’t get tan lines from my bracelets however I always smell like sunscreen so I don’t burn and look as red as a fire truck. 

The doorbell rang and I grabbed my phone and headed down stairs. I slid on a pair of flipflops before opening the door. I opened the door to the smiley curly haired boy that I loved seeing. After I opened the door his smile changed to a smirk and he looked me up and down. “Are you sure you want to go to the beach, you know we could just stay here.” He says making me giggle. No one has ever looked at me this way. “I’m sure I want to go but thanks for the offer.” I say closing the door behind me. I walked out to the car where everyone else was waiting. Ashton walked behind me. I could feel him stairing at my but. Michael started whistling at me as I walked and I started to turn like a model and Calum and Hannah clapped like I had just walked down the runway. Luke already had his sunglasses on so I couldn’t see his eyes but he looked like he wasn’t even interested in anything that was going on. “Wait where am I gonna sit this is one a five passenger car?” I say confused. That’s when Ashton wrapped his arms around me from behind and whispered in my ear, “You’ll just have to sit in my lap.” My face turned red but I did it anyway. Michael started to drive off. I looked behind me in the back seat and say Calum’s hand on Hannah’s thigh. They are so cute!

I then looked over saw Luke staring a hole in the back of Ashton. He saw me looking and then looked away.

Luke P.O.V.

She didn’t notice that I was looking at her. When she walked out of the house my eyes were locked on her. She is the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen in my life. Why do I feel like this? She’s not worth feeling this way. Or is she? I don’t know what’s going on with me but I want it to stop but I don’t want it to ever go away. When Ashton’s arms wrapped around her I had to look away. I couldn’t see her smile because of him. I have to stop, Ashton likes her and she seems happy with him.

Michael started the car and started to drive to the beach. She was in his lap. She was his, not mine and it was killing me.

The whole time we were at the beach she kept smiling that beautiful smile of hers. Everytime Ashton would touch her I had to look away so I wouldn’t break. I decided to take a walk down the beach to get away from all of it.

Alisha’s P.O.V.

I was having so much fun. I hadn’t felt this way in such a long time. Ashton had kissed me for the first time and It was amazing. I was so happy and having so much fun that I almost didn’t notice Luke walking down the beach away from us.

“ Hey Ash I’m gonna walk down the beach.” I say to him. “Okay do you want me to walk with you?”

“No I can handle myself and besides I’ll just catch up to Luke, I eventually have to talk to him if he is my partner in class.” “Okay babe be careful.” With that he pulled me in for a kiss. His lips on mine felt great.

I walked down the beach and eventually caught up with Luke. “Hey are you okay?” He didn’t answer me. I got in front of him to make him stop. “Luke I’m talking to you.”

Luke’s P.O.V.
She was going on about something. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her lips. I wanted to kiss her so bad. I looked over my shoulder to see that all of our friends were out of eyesight.

I looked down at her. “I know that we don’t get along but I was just trying to make sure that you are okay and then you just ignore…” I stopped her and smashed my lips into hers. I’ve wanted this ever since I first saw her.

Alisha P.O.V.

Luke was KISSING ME!! At first I didn’t know what was going on but then I started kissing him back. I know it was wrong but this kiss was different than any other one that I have ever had. It was deeper and had more behind it. He pulled me into him and it felt so right.
He pulled away and smiled at me. My hands were on his chest and my bracelets had feel down and he looked at my wrist. His face looked shocked.

Luke’s P.O.V.

I saw her eyes fill with tears. She had so many scars and a big bruise. “Please don’t tell” She begged me. Her tears started to fall. “Shhhh I promise I won't tell anyone anything.” I said pulling her into my chest. She cried into me. “Why did we do this?” “I don't know, I'm so Sorry.” All I do is hurt her.