chapter 4

nsfw warning! minors don't interact, 18+

Your breath hitched, his words echoing through your mind. "Tell me you need me, y/n." Those words never sounded better, with that sexy Manchester accent that drove you a little bit more than mad.

You hands shook in hesitation, was this really going to happen? What would everyone think when you guys got back? Was your desperation really going to take over your senses? This is a bad idea, right? Your eyes dragged up to meet his slowly, teeth tugging down on your bottom lip. Then you saw it. You saw the frustration in his eyes, the lust, the wanting.

Fuck it.

"I need you Simon, more than ever before." You replied, your tone weirdly confident; completely different to how you were truly feeling. With that, ghost snapped. Closing the space between you, he plunged forward— wrapping a quick hand around your neck. He knew the exact ways how to make you unravel for him, pressing at all of the right spots. With another smooth movement, his left hand quickly maneuvered to lift up the bottom of his balaclava. God, that is an image you can never get rid of now. He left no room for you to think, pressing his lips against yours with desperation.

His sweet tongue explored the cavern of your mouth, enjoying every drop of your taste. The grip tightening around your throat served as a subtle reminder of who was in charge, not daring to let you think for a minute you had a say. Ghost pulls away, breathing heavily and eyes interlinked with yours.

"I'm gonna give ya what you've been waiting' for, doll. Seems like ya need a bit of a reminder that your actions have consequences.." he growled, releasing the grip on your neck. Of course he was still pissed off about the state of the mission from earlier, and now your little ass was going to pay for it.

Before any words could slip out of your mouth, a soft yet demanding push sent your body back onto the bed. Y/N's glazed over eyes looked up to ghosts, her heart rapidly speeding up over excitement. How she waited so long for this moment. His heavy steps filled the room, cold eyes piercing down at yours. "Open." He demanded, swiping his thumb on your bottom lip. Who are you to deny an order from your lieutenant?

Your mouth opened, tongue pushed down by his fingers. Your tongue swirled around the digits, making eye contact with him the entire time. Ghost's brow twitched slightly, sighing as he pushed the fingers deeper into your mouth. "If you want it y/n, start actin' like it." With those words, he pulled out of your mouth; leaving you panting like an expectant dog. The sight alone was enough to make his erection jump. He quickly yet diligently unraveled his belt, leaving nothing but the hole in his boxers visible, enough space to pull himself out slowly. He took a small step towards your pretty face, allowing you to get a good look at his throbbing erection.

Your heart froze, eyes completely fixated on something you didn't even know could be so big. His hand met the bottom of your chin, tilting your head to meet his eyes. "Take a picture, it'll last longer yeah?" He says teasingly, letting out a small chuckle when you visibly get embarrassed. A bit annoyed from his teasing, making you feel so small— your mouth opens, taking in his aching tip. With locked eyes, your lips work around his heat; tongue swirling around him slowly, nearly sending him into a frenzy. His breath hitched, gritting his teeth from the unexpected gesture.

"Fuck y/n—" was all he managed to get out, hand trailing to the back of your hair to give it a hard tug. y/n whimpered in discomfort, the vibrations going right back into ghost's base. A groan left his lips, pulling himself out of your mouth right after. Quick movements followed, pushing you down flat onto the bed. Ghost's face was right in front of yours, a grin displayed on his face. "I tried to keep my distance from ya, love. You make it so fucking hard to resist my urges." He breathes out slowly, a sneaky hand raking up under your shirt. Your heart fluttered from his words, not expecting the nonchalant lieutenant to have the same urges you've been fighting for so long. "And what urges are those, ghost?" You ask, almost teasingly; your returning grin giving you away. A small chuckle escaped his lips yet again, his hand finding it's way to your perked up breast simultaneously.