Be prepared

The bat looked over to the battle cat before seeing what was on his back, an unconscious princess Maya looking like a complete mess. Nocturnix sighed and shook her head, "she ran off into the pits again?" The jaguar nodded, this was no surprise to her since Maya was a woman who craved battle and wanted glory of a true warrior, Nocturnix could understand that but wait till she knows about a true warrior then she'll stop going to the pits nearly getting herself killed!! "Cháipa take her to the King and Queen" the black Jaguar nodded and left the bats room with Maya, Nocturnix never called them mama or papa because well it was weird and she wasn't thier daughter so she just called them by thier addressed names and they did the same. Sure she didn't have many parental figures but she did enjoy her time with the triplets even though there were several incidents over the years, the bat then looked back at her desk still covered in papers she started to clean it off before seeing a large leathered book at the bottom labeled 'Gods of the Underworld' in bold golden letters, she took the book yesterday from the royal library in any clues to whom her parents might be and so far nothing. But all she had was her bracelet, she wanted to know more about where she came from but her curiosity was going to have to wait, she picked up the large book and placed it to the side before finally finding her bandana which used to be a fraction of one of the Barbarians puma tapestry's. but over the years she decided to wear it as a bandana everyday as a reminder of her assumed mother. She quickly wrapped it around her neck carefully wrapping it into a shaggy collar before running off to the castle chambers to prepare for Maya's coronation.