17.

Ahaan's POV-

"Aunty if you guys don't mind, can I take Aarohi somewhere out?" I asked Sonia aunty.

I wanted to take her out with me as I'll get some time to spend with her, also it will be a change for her as well.

"I don't have any problem. Ask her first." She replied smiling.

"Ask her brother first" Rohan interrupted.

Oh how much I hate this brother of hers!

Gian was wayyy better.

"Rohan, can I take your sister out please?" I asked, gritting my teeth.

"No" he replied grinning.

"I'll break your teeth one day"

"Hawwww, is this the way you'll treat your brother-in-law?" He said dramatically.

"Rohan, Ahaan, shut up both of you. I want to talk to Aarohi" dadi interrupted.

"If you want you should go out with Ahaan, it'll be good for both of you. Also, Rohan told me everything. I just wanted to ask are you okay with this?" Dadi asked.

"I-"

"I don't have any other option" her voice cracked at the end.

"Don't cry beta. You're just like our own daughter." Sonia aunty said softly.

"See, adoption of someone older than 18 isn't legally allowed, but you can choose to live with whoever you want and no one can force you for that. You have all the right to decide what's good for you. It should be your decision. If you decide to live with us, we'll be more than happy but if you don't you can say no, and no one will say anything. Hmm?" She added.

"Take your time Aarohi. No one is forcing you. No one will ever force you." I said keeping a hand on her shoulder.

~xxx~

"Where are we going Ahaan?" She asked as we settled in the car.

"To the mall"

"Why?"

"I wanted to buy something for you"

"Huh?"

"Clothes, jewellery or whatever you want. We can buy novels too."

"I don't really want anything as of now. And about novels, I've my exams next month, so a big nooo. I'll buy novels after my exams."

"I'll accompany you. And we'll call it a bookstore date" I said grinning.

"Sure" she smiled.

"How about a casino night or an aquarium visit? Oh, I love it so much! We can explore a museum too. Waittttt I've another option, a better one actually, this is my favourite one. The Palette." I suggested but she just kept looking at me.

"See, I know I'm way too hot to resist but if we're talking, you should reply and not just look at me. Not that I mind our first time in the car." I said and controlled the urge to laugh, seeing her expressions.

"You're very shameless," she said.

"What? Everyone knows that couples make love, that's how babies are produced and it's not like, some fairy comes and handover the baby in real."