Epilogue

Aarohi's POV-

"Happy one year tulip", a voice said.

"Ahaan?" I mumbled rubbing my eyes as I was still sleepy.

"I love you." He whispered pulling me closer to his body.

"Happy anniversary husband" I replied kissing his chest lightly.

"I'm so happy to have you in my life," he whispered pulling me into a deep kiss.

~xxx~

"Aarohi, you'll get late." I heard Ahaan shouting for the nth time today.

"I can't wear this saree Ahaan."

"Then don't. I prefer you without clothes." Ahaan replied entering the room.

"Besharam" I shouted to which he just laughed.

Today is my first day, as a professor, in a prestigious college. I got selected after the completion of my PhD.

I've fulfilled your dream mummaa.

I wish you were here with me today.

"She must be super proud of you tulip" Ahaan whispered adjusting my pleats.

"Thank you so much Ahaan" I smiled looking at him.

"I love you, Aarohi."

"I love you more Ahaan" I replied kissing his forehead.

~xxx~

"Happyyyyyy birthdayyyyyyy," all of us shouted and a sleeping Ahaan groaned.

"Wake up na bhaii." Shefali shouted again to which he frowned still not opening his eyes.

"Ahaan, wake up bacche." Finally maa tried waking him up, caressing his head lovingly.

And yes it's my husband's 25th birthday.

"Told you he's kumbhkaran." Rohan bhai mumbled.

"My hands are aching, holding this cake bhai, either wake up or I'm throwing this on your face," Shefali shouted again.

This girl is so dramatic.

The whole Malhotra family is.

"I wanna sleeeeppp" Ahaan cried covering his face with his forehead.

1

2

3

And Rohan bhai pulled him out of the bed.

"What the hell," Ahaan shouted but quickly composed himself, not using his colourful dictionary in front of maa and papa.

"Happy birthday" mumma and papa said in union.

Followed by me, Rohan bhai and Shefali.

"Thank you so much"

"C'mon let's cut the cake, bhabhi baked it for you," Shefali said placing the candles on the cake.

~xxx~

"Where's my gift tulip?" He asked crossing his arms as we entered our room after his birthday party.

"Close your eyes"

"How will I make love to you, if I close my eyes?"

"Oh shut up and close your eyes"

"You can't scold me today. I'm a birthday boy," he replied giving his signature puppy eyes.

"Please naaa." I replied giving him the same reaction.