1

Chapter

Jamez Guthrie

I didn't understand why I needed to dress down for P.E. I understood that I had to do it. But why couldn't I do the class in my regular clothes? Dressing down in front of the rest of the senior class was not my idea of fun.

Most of these girls didn't have boobs or fleshy skin and extra weight around their ass. Nah, most of them were rail skin, and because they were, they liked to stare at me when I changed. Probably because they were jealous of my tits and ass. I wasn't really sure what grabbed all of their attention. But every day, I changed. And every day, they stare.

Today was no different, with the exception of Truvy Collins. She was the cheer captain for our varsity girls team and not in this class. I never had classes with her until this year when she stepped up to some AP classes with me. But so far, we had yet to even speak in all the years I'd gone to school with her.

Truvy was the girl who kept me up at night. She was shorter than me by a few inches, I was really tall for a girl, though. Her hair was beautiful with blonde highlights and even lighter lowlights, making her hair look almost white. She always wore it up in a high ponytail. Not once had I ever seen it down. Her blue eyes were nice, but she could be icy when she was in one of her foul moods, which happens often because she is a queen bee. Her mouth was pouty and gorgeous, and everything about her screamed. 'I'm better than you are.'

I liked her. Always had. Probably always will. I'm gonna be an old spinster someday with 99 cats and still want this girl. This image of her taking off her yellow canary shirt and replacing it with the school assigned t-shirt for gym that said, Westhaven High across it. Yeah, I was staring. I shook my head and turned away from her.

A girl like that would never look at the weird masc girl who was me. Jamez Guthrie. Nah, she wouldn't even think I deserved the same air space as hers, I bet.

I pulled my shirt off and then slid my black soft jeans off, throwing them in my locker with my shirt. I pulled on my gym shorts and was about to pull on my shirt when Amber Smith hit the locker beside me. She eyed me, a sucker in her mouth. Mischief in her green eyes.

"I need to know something." She said, taking the sucker out, waving it over my body. Her eyes lingering on my black lacy bra, my expensive one because bras for me cost a fuck ton with these knockers.

"Do you work out? Or are the muscles and the big tits all natural? I'm only asking because you're hot." She stuck the sucker back in her mouth and smiled.

"Amber, you know I go to the gym three times a week. Why ask? And the boobs are naturally this giant."

She nodded. "Okay then. Well, if you ever figure out the magic pill for that step in life let me know. My girls are tiny. And I realized once I said the dumb pick up line I was an idiot."

I frowned a little. "Okay." I pulled my shirt over my face and yanked it down. Why was Amber hitting on me at all? I trained with her brother at the gym and didn't need her attention to spoilt it.

"One more thing. Are you gay?" She asked, tilting her head at me.

I shrugged. "Have no idea. So far I hate everyone."

Amber thought about what I said. Making a face of confusion. "Yeah, me too. Wanna be friends? Like real ones who talk instead of nod at each other?"

I shrugged again. "Uh, okay."

"Cool. Cool. Come on, let's go and see what Miss Reeves makes us do today." Amber, my new found best friend, put an arm around my shoulder.

As she dragged me away from the locker room I felt like eyes were on me. I looked back and Truvy Collins was staring at me in such a way it unnerved me. She was either pissed. Or shocked. Either way she didn't look happy. She looked down right scary.