10

Chapter

Truvy

The next morning when I woke up I was surprised that Jamez was still asleep. A part of me thought I was going to wake up and this was all going to be a dream. I rolled into her body and sank my head onto her belly. My fingers danced across her navel and stopped above her pubic area. She moaned with a sleepy yawn.

"Don't be a tease, asshole. Keep going."

I laughed and slowly slid my fingers down into her folds to feel her for the first time. It was like watching a rock turn into a mouse or something it was so magical to me as she came alive. She liked it when I played with her roughly, not softly, she liked it when I pushed my fingers inside her and thrust into her harshly.

She was so different that Zoya who liked everything soft. This was fun. This was like I'd always pictured it. And when I was brave enough to put my mouth on her I was rewarded by her whispering my name over and over like a mantra that hit my self confidence and boosted me in a way I didn't know was possible. She didn't know it, but this girl was unwrapping my soul like a expensive present made solely for her.

I leaned over her long taught body, my hand hammering her hard enough my arm was going to hurt later, and looked her in the eyes. "I'm going to love you all my life, Jamez. All my life I'm going to remember you and this. And even if you can't accept me right now. Someday I know you will. Because no one is ever going to love you like I do."

She nodded at me, pulling my face down to hers with her rough hands. "I don't know why I believe that, but I do, Tru." She closed her eyes, moaning into my lips, kissing me with her last bout of energy before her walls clamped down around the three fingers inside her, her climax taking over her thoughts.

I smiled, pulling my hand away from her, pushing my fingers into my mouth like she'd done last night. She smiled rolling me onto my back and repaid me in kind.

***

This trip was like something out of a TV series for me. It was the calm before the storm. Or episode 10 of 12 when everything seems fine, but then it explodes and everything goes wrong before it could go right. Today was Wednesday and we had to go back to reality before noon at check out.

Every second of the last three days replayed in my mind. The love making. The long conversations we had. The things I learned about her and her life in fighting. Like her dad was a gambler and she fought to make them both ends meat at the moment because he lost his job. He kept saying he had a job, but she didn't know what it was. I was surprised too that her trainer was Darren's brother. Another thing I missed along this journey of mine.

I also listened to her talk to me about Amber. How they were friends and then sex friends. Then girlfriends. The whole time I noticed that my chest hurt. It hurt so bad half way through her story I had to hold my chest just to keep myself from exploding into a million pieces. And she listened to my tale of Zoya and how I knew it wasn't going to work, but that I tried because I was comfortable around her.

It felt like most of our demons had come out into the open and both of us were dealing with it in different ways. But at least we were trying to deal with it at all. I could spend everyday of the rest of my life talking to Jamez I think. I liked her voice. I liked her carefree attitude. I liked, no I loved everything about her. And the more I learned the more I wanted to know.

But now it was time to face reality and that scared me so bad I asked her to drive us back to town. She was happy about that because she liked driving my car. Once we were on the road the gravity of the situation hit me and without warning I was crying like a crazy person.

Jamez panicked and pulled over in a rest stop. "What's going on, Truvy? Why are you upset?"

"Once we go back...is it over? Are you gonna do that thing where you say we can't ever be together again? Because I came out and everyone knows I'm gay. I'm not the lead cheerleader anymore. I've done a lot of stuff to be with you. And I'm just scared you're going to turn me away again now that we are going back to reality." I cried into her shoulder as she held me close.

"Look at me." Jamez commanded.

So, I did. "Not everything is a long drawn out novel. Some stories are short and sweet. You and I? Our story is short because we love each other. When we get back we are going to tell our friends and shout it from the roof tops that we are in love. And then we are going to live happily ever fucking after because I hate you as much as I love you and that's how I say it's going to be. Got it?"

I smiled at her. "I got it."

"I love you."

"I love you."

And with that we drove into the sunset and into our lives together. And it felt really nice to be loved by A Girl Named Jamez.

The end