ⁱᵛ

JOSIE WAS WORKING at Luke's while Rory was studying. It was quiet in Luke'a for once, which was quickly ruined by Sookie and Jackson arguing. "I can't believe you won't sell them to me!" Sookie said, walking ahead of Jackson. "And I cant believe you're being so small-minded." Jackson yelled, slamming the door. " Oh boy, here we go again. Hey, do me a favour call me back when it's safe to come out." Josie said to Rory. "You got it." Rory smiled as Josie quickly rushed into the kitchen.

From the kitchen, she could still hear their argument but she busied herself with other things until Rory called her name. And when she cane back out, Sookie was sat down and Jackson was gone. "Jackson invented a new vegtable again?" Josie asked. "Yep." Sookie answered. "It's a shams that bowling league didn't work out for him." She sighed. "Yeah." the woman hummed in agreement, sipping from her cup, as Lorelai walked over to the counter. "Hey, look, I found them." Lorelai said, holding up a pair of ice skates as she sat down. "Where?" Rory asked.

"They were in the draw with roasting pans." Lorelai answered. "Cool." Rory commented. "Ooh, skates!" Sookie said. "Rory and I have a skating date." Lorelai explained. "I'm Nancy Kerrigan." the younger girl said. "I'm Tonya Harding." The older Gilmore added. "I'm gonna do the whole shoelace-coming- undtied-nervous breakdown- let me start again act and everything." Lorelai explained
"Huh and I do that every day." "

Luke came over and immediately started laughing. "When was the last time you put those things on?" he chuckled. "Oh you are constantly trying to ruin my fun." Lorelai said. "So true! There was this time... actually nevermind it's not that interesting." she brushed it off. "Do those even fit anymore?" the man asked. "Yes, they fit." Lorelai defended. "They look rusted." He pointed out. "Well can I have some coffee, please?" she asked. "hand them over." The man sighed. "Why?" the womab asked. "I'm gonna clean and tighten the blades." he told her.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Can you make them really shiny?" she asked. "The skates please." He said. "Maybe add a couple pompoms?" she suggested. "Just hand them over." he told her. "Thank you!" she smiled, handing the man her skates. "You get really good service here." Sookie pointed out. "That's cause he loves her." Josie muttered.

❥︎

JOSIE WAS TALKING to Marley while on shift at Luke's, when Lorelai, Sookie, Jackson and some guy walked in. "No! I actually have to do my job." Josie complained as Lorelai sat down at the counter. "Hey, Luke said. "Hey." Lorelai sighed. "Four menus, one coffee and an anvil, please." the woman ordered. "What's the anvil for?" Luke asked. "For Rune." teh woman answered. "What's a Rune?" Marley questioned. "Please not that question again." Lorelai whispered.

"Okay... Luke said as he went to get the menus and coffee. "As you were saying." Marley said, turning to her friend. "Right, so me and Tristan nearly kissed -" She began. "What!?" she gasped. "You knew this, I told you this." She rolled her eyes. "I know but I love pretending I don't." She grinned. "So, he's a jackass at the dance and the we almost kiss and he just is acting like none of that happend." Josie rambled. "He was obviously jealous of Chuck and he's obviously trying to play it cool so you dump Chuck and ask him out." Marley explained. "No, he doesn't want me to ask him out." The brunetter rolled her eyes. "You're cracked!" Marley exclaimed. "Am not!" Josie defended. "He's more into you then Luke's into Lorelai."

"That's not possible."

"So, do we think Sookie and Jackson are on a date?" Josie asked, glancing at the table in the corner. "Oh, definitely. Their chemistry is like, perfection." Marley told her. "Agreed, they are so getting married." Josie said. Marley hummed in repsonse. "Give it a year or two." Josie said. "What about Luke and Lorelai? When are they getting together?" Marley asked. "Oh, god. Not for like five years." The brunette shook her head. "Five years? No way! Before we finish high school definitely." Marley said.