ᵛⁱ

JOSIE WAS HAPPY, she was so happy, the only thing dampering her mood was that she had to transfer to Stars Hallow High. But that didn't matter, she was dating Tristan. She was digging through her locker when someone snuck up behind her. "Hey." he said, leaning against the locker. "Hey." she smiled, looking at him. He leant down and kisseed her.

"You know, you should really decorate your locker." he told her. "I don't see the point in it, but sure." she told him. "I did mine up." he told her. "Yeah, I saw that." She rolled her eyes. "The naked pictures of siamese twins are very classy." she told him, making him laugh. "Aw, don't be jealous, Maeve." he winked, Josie huffed out a laugh. "You know what these are?" holding up two tickets. "They look like tickets." she looked over at what was in his hand then back in her locker. "To The Wallflowers, they're playing in New York." He said.

"Wow, you have good taste." The brunette said. "You're into The Wallflowers, right?" He questioned. "Yeah. How'd you know that?" she asked. "What can I say, I'm all knowing."

"How God like of you." The girl quipped. "One of these is for you." He told her, holding it out to her. "What?" The girl turned to face him. "Are you being serious right now, because if you're messing with me than your a jerk-" Josie told him. "I bought this ticket for you " Tristan explained. "You did not! You did not!" The girl exclaimed. " I did." he said.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She squealed, wrapping her arms around him. She pecked his cheek quickly. "I've got to go, but I will definitely go!" She smiled, and slammed her locker shut, walking off to her class.

"Oh, Josie. Favour big one." Madeline, stopped her. "Sure, what?" the brunettw asked. "Can I get your biology notes from Tuesday. I was out." the dark-haired girl asked. "To lunch." Louise added. "Please." Madeline asked, holding in a laugh. "Sure I'll bring them to you tomorrow." She told her
"Thank you, thank you, thank you." The Lynn girl said. "One more and you're done." Paris told her. "Thank you!"

❥︎

JOSIE WAS TRYING to find Madeline, to give her the notes. She saw her walking with Louise. "Hey, Madeline. I've got the notes you wanted!" She yelled. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Madeline grinned, turning around. Josie smiled back and handed the book to the short-haired girl. "No, problem."

❥︎

JOSIE WAS WALKING to get out of Chilton, when Tristan started walkinng next to her. "Hey," he greeted, smirking. "Hi." she smilled, looking at him quickly. "So, I'll pick you up about five." he stated, walking quicker to keep up. "Sounds great." Josie replied.

"Are you okay?" Tristan asked, sounding concerned. "Yep." the brunette replied quickly. "Maeve, what's going on?" he stopped in front off her. "I found out I have to move schools. Back to the one in my hometown." she sighed. "What?" he asked.

"There's nothing I can do, my grandparents made the decision." Josie added. "Well, I can still see you on weekends, if you want." Tristan suggested. "Are you kidding? Of course I want that!" she said, standing on her tiptoes to kiss him.

❥︎

JOSIE WAS AT Luke's serving customers, when shs noticed Rory and Lorelai sat in the corner, and half the town looking at them from outside the window. She laughed to herself and walked behind the counter, she shared a look with Marley and Riley who were sat at the counter. Lorelai walked over to the counter. "Hey." The womab said awkwardly. "Fresh coffee will be ready in a minute unless you want to just
roll up a dollar bill and go nuts." Luke said, preparing the coffee. Lorelai laughed, "No, thanks. I can wait." she told him, Luke nodded looking up, noticing the town's people. "The he'll going on with them?" He asked, referring to the crowd outside.