IV. who you gonna call?

four. ˗ˏˋ⛧ .ೃ
skin, 1x6

❛ you're fucking insane ❜

━━━━━ THE FOUR MONTH ANNIVERSARY of Jessica's death started with Leia visiting the grave, flowers clutched in shaking hands. Leaves crunched under heeled boots, the 21-year-old reluctant to face the slab of stone.

March 2nd.

Exactly four months.

Crouching down, her eyes glued to the carving in the stone, Leia silently laid down the flowers. Jess' favourites. She placed a gentle hand on top of the gravestone, unable to speak the words on her tongue.

Instead, she sat comfortably in front of the grave, brushing her fingers along her legs.

Four months, and no one could tell her with certainty what killed Jess. Four months, and Sam Winchester still refused to answer her calls; her pleas, for him to tell her what happened that night.

Leia sat in silence, staring blankly at the grass in front of her. The wind brushed through her hair, rustling leaves on the trees. It seemed so serene, for a place so full of death, so full of misery. It was too beautiful. People came here to grieve, not to stare at the sights. It made her angry, curling her fingers into fists on her legs.

Abruptly, the silence was smashed, the obnoxious ringing of her cellphone in her pocket making her flinch.

Huffing a sigh, Leia retrieved her phone from her jacket pocket. Rebecca. Her mood dampened further.

Surely her friend was not going to have good news. Not with Zack in jail for murder, not with the aura that'd been on campus since Jess' death.

Inhaling, straightening her shoulders, Leia answered the call. "Hello?" She stared at the stone in front of her, fingers quivering around the cell in her hand. "Is everything alright, Bec?"

"It's Sam." In the background of the call, being Rebecca's voice, were other voices. It sounded like two men, quietly talking in a different way.

"Winchester?"

"Yes, he's here to help with Zack." There was joy in her voice. It'd been a while since anyone around here had been genuinely happy.

Leia felt herself smiling just at the sound. "That's amazing." She gushed. "I'll come over. Keep him there." Before Rebecca could reply, she hung up, getting to her feet. She smiled softly down at Jess' grave. "I'll tell him you said hello."