Chapter 4: Meeting Broly

The spaceship landed on Galactic Vegeta. "As I mentioned earlier, It's been 30 years since our home planet was destroyed by Frieza. Since that day, it's been my life's work to build a new Planet Vegeta, not for the sake of reuniting the most powerful race in all of history, but also to avenge and honor your father. The distinguished King Vegeta, who was regrettably lost in the explosion. Now that you both have decided to join us here Vegeta, Galaxia, my lifelong wish has finally been fulfilled." Paragus said. Vegeta just grunted for an answer, while Galaxia remained quiet.

"Oh, why is it all spinning?" Master Roshi asked. "Make it stop." Master Roshi's lunch was threatening to make another appearance. Oolong was patting Roshi's back. "I told you to take it easy with all those tuna fish sandwiches you had to eat." Oolong said. Gohan giggled as he hung his arms over the back of the car, they were in. Krillin was doing a horrible job at driving.

"Hail Vegeta!" A bunch of men shouted. "Hail Galaxia!" A bunch of women in Saiyan armor shouted. "The men and women have gathered here from the far reaches of the universe, they have come to serve you both King Vegeta and Queen Galaxia." Paragus said.

Paragus, Vegeta, and Galaxia walked up to a tall, muscular man with light skin, black spiky hair reaching his mid-back with short bangs framing his forehead. white pants with a red sash draped around his waist and secured by a yellow belt with a blue gem-center. He is also wearing similar yellow boots with a blue gem at the top the front and a golden crown with a blue gem in the middle, on his forehead.

"My only son, he's at your services, my Lord and Lady." Paragus said. "I am Broly." The man said. "So I guess you're a Saiyan as well. Vegeta asked. His question sounded more like a statement.

"Yes sir." Broly said. Broly then looked towards Galaxia and when their eyes met, Galaxia sensed something different about Broly. Despite looking intimidating, she could sense a hint of gentleness, along with a hint of sadness in his black eyes. Paragus noticed them staring at each other and smirked. Suddenly, a guard ran up and bowed to them.

"Your Majesties, the Super Saiyan has appeared on planet Totocoma!" The guard said. "What?" Vegeta said, sternly. Galaxia just glared at this.

"Alright I'm going to take care of this Super Saiyan freak right now, Broly come with me." He said. Trunks got in front of him. "Father, we have to collect more intelligence before we act, it's too dangerous!" He yelled.

"THE ONLY DANGER LIES IN STANDING AGAINST ME, BROLY HURRY UP!!!" Vegeta shot back and walked away. "No Father." Trunks said. Galaxia shook her head at Vegeta's arrogance and impatience and was about to follow them until Paragus got in front of her. "My Queen, I'm sure you are tired from the long trip, why don't you relax in your chambers for a while?" He asked as two warrior women came up to her and bowed. Galaxia shot him a heated glare but relented when she realized that as long as she played Paragus's little "game," she could investigate to see if she could find anything about the Legendary Super Saiyan that destroyed the South Galaxy.

"Very well Paragus." Galaxia said as the two warrior women showed her to her chambers. Little did she know that Broly was still gazing at her with wonder in his eyes. He never met someone like her before and it brought a very strange feeling in his chest. It felt warm, fuzzy and now he can only think of her.

"Broly, get over here!" Vegeta shouted as he saw Broly standing there. After 5 seconds, Broly started following Vegeta.

Oolong and Master Roshi watched the spaceship fly off. "Gosh, he's leaving already? Vegeta's impatience makes me sick sometimes. Oolong said. "Typical." Master Roshi said.

With Paragus

At a large deformed castle, Paragus was talking to himself. "It seems like Galaxia has taken an interest in my son. Just a bit more time, and then she will become the true Queen of the Saiyans, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Paragus said as he began to ​​laugh wickedly. Suddenly, he hears a feminine wicked laugh and turns around to see his shadow morph into a female figure.

"Don't get ahead of yourself Paragus. Remember, I promised you revenge on Prince Vegeta and to restore the Saiyan race if you led me to Kakarot." The shadow said.

"Yes, I do remember. How have you been since you've inhabited my son's body?" Paragus asked. "Not bad, all I need to do now is the perfect opportunity to fully take control of him, and then the universe will be mine!" The shadow exclaimed with glee. Then, the shadow morphed back into Paragus's, indicating that the entity had left.

Paragus, now alone, looks at his right hand and smiles wickedly.