𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗧 𝗞𝗔𝗬𝗔'𝗦

༘⋆↪𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.
DINNER AT KAYA'S !
────────────

{ NOTE: nuh uh, the reader KNOWS what they're doing in this chapter is all ima say 💀 also, jealousy jealousyyyyy >:) ALSO TO MENTION THERE'S A LITTLE FLUFF SCENE BETWEEN NAMI AND READER!!  }

"Okay..is this better?" I questioned as I made my way out of the dressing room, this time I see luffy's jaw drop slightly and Nami's eyes go wide. I stare at them with a worried look, thinking they didn't like it.

Luffy then grins, "You..look amazing. I've never seen you in this type of attire before— it's something new. it's you." he says as his gaze never leaves mines.

I felt warm underneath his gaze while avoiding eye contact with him, trying my best not to smile at his words. "Thanks..I guess."

"Yeah, it- it fits you." Nami added quickly while avoiding my gaze, is it me or is her face getting redder? Nope, it's probably me.

Zoro glanced over at me before nodding in approval, "What they said." he says.

I breathe a sigh of relief. "Those words are a relief, I could just literally kiss you all."

Nami's eyes go wide before her face gets red again, Luffy's face also goes red as he clears his throat.

Zoro stares at the two with a knowing gaze but decides to stay quiet, yep..he knows.

───────────────

I was currently admiring all the paintings, my eyes landed on one in particular— for some reason I always enjoyed looking at flowers and lilies.

Suddenly luffy appears beside me, handing me a drink in a glass cup. Aww, he remembered. he knows I'm not a drinker so he gave me juice instead.

"Thank you, luffy." I say as I gave him a small smile, he nodded, turning towards the painting I was looking at.

Luffy wraps an arm around my shoulders and leans against me, oddly close to whereas our hands were touching.

"So..don't I remember some things about you?" Luffy asks, lately he's been asking a lot of questions- like, if he remembers everything about me and I find it weird.

Nami looks over at her shoulder towards us, I didn't notice the slight look of jealousy on her face— before I could look at her she quickly looked away.

I turned to luffy with a slightly confused gaze, "why are you so interested in knowing so much about me? you already know a lot." I say.

Luffy shrugs at my question, I see him smirk, "cause, it's quite simple– you interest me. and I like interesting people." he replies.

I stare at him for a moment, watching as he turns to walk away, grab his wrist quickly.

"Nah, nuh uh, you need to tell me what you mean by that. you 'like interesting people', what does that mean? I wanna know." I say, "and I won't stop pestering you until I know."

Luffy avoids my gaze. I hold onto his wrist— not letting go, "It means what it means, interesting." he says the same answer again.