Birthdays Suck Yo

*Jamie's PoV*

When I first woke up I had no idea where I was. Then all the memories of yesterday came back to me. I can't believe I told Jimmy what had happened... Who am I to put that kind of shit on him? I looked at the clock. It was 6 am. I got up like a zombie, splashed cold water in my face to wake up and grabbed my backpack and skateboard. As silently as I could I slipped past Jimmy's room and raced towards the door. I hopped on my board and skated away as fast as I could. As cruel as it may have seemed, it felt right to me. I was known for leaving things, whether I liked them or not.

I was going to drop by my house but decided that could be dangerous. I was stuck wearing the same clothes as yesterday with fluffy hair that wouldn't calm down. I sighed and decided to just skate to school and sleep on one of the tables till Camryn and Joan came.

Someone poked me. "Don't you dare wake me up you saumensch," I mumbled.

"Dammit, Joan! Fiction's cursing at me in German again!" Camryn yelled.

"Come on Fickie! It's time to wake up!" Joan yelled.

"Don't call me Fickie you saukerl!" I yelled as I got up just about ready to kill him. I opened my eyes and stared straight at the sun. "Augh! I'm blind!" I cried as I rolled off the table into the grass.

"Idiot..." Camryn mumbled.

"I heard that."

"You were supposed to."

I got up and stretched like a diseased baby dinosaur.

"Why were you sleeping on a table anyway?" Joan asked.

"Have you laid down on them yet? They're surprisingly comfortable!"

He got up and laid down on one. "Damn that is comfy."

Camryn had to test if we were telling the truth. "Holy crap."

"Hey, hey Camryn. Can I join you?" I winked.

"Don't you dare!" She spread out over the whole table.

"I'm glad you agree to me sleeping here with you." I laid on top of her arms and got as close as I could to make her uncomfortable.

She screamed at me so I did the same to her. To anyone else it would've looked like two nut jobs laying on a cement table giving off blood curdling screams but to Joan, Camryn, and I it was an everyday part of life.

"Seriously? They're yelling at each other again?" Kick asked Joan while walking up.

"We should really be used to it by now I mean that's all they ever do."

Camryn and I stopped screaming. "You guys take this too seriously," I told them.

"You're the ones screaming at each other!" Kick said.

"...Good point," Camryn said and then pushed me off her arm to get up.

We stood up and our conversations traveled from screaming to batman babies to diabetic dinosaurs who just wanted a poptart. We started to head into class when Kick said, "Oh by the way meet us at the blacktop after school!"

"Okay," I said as I wandered off to my class.

*Jimmy's PoV*

I woke up feeling like a zombie as always. I slowly dragged my feet as I got up and walked over to my kitchen. Grabbing some cereal and milk I flopped down on the couch and turned the T.V. on. I switched it to a random channel and ended up watching part of shark week. Whilst watching guys talking about ghost sharks and gremlin sharks I realized something. I froze. Is Fiction still here?