The Concert of Epicness

*Jamie's PoV*

It was finally time for the concert so Kick, Cammy, Joan, Crispy and I all headed into the pit. We were so close to the stage, it was so cool! The set up had the giant skeleton king from their new album Hail to the King. They got the crowd excited and started playing some of their older songs like Welcome to the Family and Afterlife. All of my friends got to see in me in my concert mode. I was everywhere in the mosh pit. Anytime there was moshing I'd be in the middle of it and I was always head banging. The rest of them were more cautious so I ran over and grabbed Kick and Cammy and threw them into the pit. They were pissed at first but I saw them getting into it and soon enough I had transformed my friends into crazed moshing metal heads.

I couldn't stop smiling. I looked up and saw Matt smile at us as he sang.

"We're going to play song new songs from our album. This one is called Hail to the King and when ever point to the crowd I want you guys to chant 'hail.' Alright?" Matt told the crowd.

Everyone cheered. As soon as they started playing, Matt pointed to the crowd and we all started to fist pump and shout 'Hail!' I ran over to Joan and Crispy and made sure they were fist pumping too. If they were gonna be in the pit then they needed to join in on the fun. They stood near the side as if they were afraid of all the people in the pit so I had Kick and Cammy grab Crispy and I grabbed Joan and we dragged them out to the pit.

"Hey!" I heard Crispy shout.

"No it's pronounced 'Hail,'" I told him. Kick and Camryn busted up laughing.

"Fickie! Stop it!" Joan complained.

"Don't call me that!" I yelled at him. I ignored the two babies and went back to singing along with the song and fist pumping. After every song I'd cheer as loud as I could in hopes of being the loudest.

The concert went on till 11:30 when finally all of the crowd was chanting "1 more song!" but they left the stage. All of a sudden Jimmy went running back on stage.

"I almost forgot!" he shouted. The entire crowd stopped and stared at him and the band came back out looking just as confused as the crowd. He looked at me and motioned for me to come on the stage. "I want you all to meet my daughter."

I stopped dead. I had to convince my legs to walk as I was allowed through a small fence keeping the space between the pit and the stage and Brian helped pull me up on stage. I probably looked like a deer in the headlights. The crowd was HUGE! How could they play music up here and not be phased?! Jimmy put the microphone right in front of my face. I had no idea what to say and I could barely get any words out. "Uhh..." I gulped. "Hi," I awkwardly said.

The crowd was a bit quiet at first but then they started cheering. Matt came out and patted my back. He grabbed the microphone. He started talking to the crowd. "What do you guys think about having the mini rev sing us a song?" he shouted to them. They all cheered for it, obviously they didn't know what it was like staring at that crowd. "Well they want it! Come on Jamie choose a song!"

"Uhm...uh...what about Buried Alive?"

The crowd cheered loudly. "Alright! Let's do this!" Matt said happily.

Zacky and Brian grabbed their guitars, Johnny grabbed his bass, and Jimmy winked at me as he went back to his drum set. I looked down and there my friends were. Kick, sitting on Camryn's shoulders and Joan giving me a practically evil smile. Oh god, I'm gonna die.

*Jimmy's PoV*

She looked horrified; big wide eyes staring at the crowd as if they were going to eat her. I'm hoping to get her out of her shell, so I guess we'll see how this goes.