#18

VIVIDHA'S POV

Veer came and sat where Ved was sitting. He smiled at me...it was a pity smile!

"Don't you dare show me pity Veer!"

"Okay"

He said without any arguement.

"I realized something today Bhabz"

"What?"

"Everyone loves you so much."

I chuckled.

"U didn't know that?"

I asked him.

"Whom do you love?"

He ignored my question.

"Everyone!"

"Everyone?"

"Yeah Everyone."

"Ved too?"

I fell silent. I didn't utter a word.

"I know that you guys aren't IN LOVE with each other....but you guys LOVE each other."

"I don't understand "

"You both may never admit but you both matter the most to each other. I saw the fear in Ved's eyes today...Never seen it before. And each second, U searched for Ved when you opened ur eyes. When you saw him right in front of you...U didn't move your eyes."

"I listened to him. I opened my eyes despite of my body voting not to because I heard his voice."

"You want him to be your husband..like a normal one."

"Yes...And he knows that, He clearly said No!"

"Bhabz....If you ever wanna talk about anything, I will always be there...okay?"

I nodded and he left. I saw him drag Ved to a bench....Ved's gonna get some firing i guess..

My head hurtsss like fucking hurts!
Veer has been my support since day one. Always the one to observe thing everyone ignores.
One thing about Veer that only I know----He is bisexual. He tell me stories about what turns him on in a man and what turns him on in a woman. Veer was last in relationship with a girl. Worked out pretty well till she asked to marry him. Veer didn't wanna get married...Ever! Also she had trust issues because she couldn't leave Veer with his guy friends too...She thought he would cheat on her with a man. But Veer never did that. He is a best man I have seen and he is better than Ved....Veer is not as manly as Ved but he is soft like a man should be! The best men are always gay or bisexual!
.