#35

VED'S POV

I barely let her sleep last night. Today morning when she woke up, I started this anniversary by lifting her off the bed and carrying her to the bathroom. Water running down our body, her hands around my neck, her lips shivering as I finger her till she cums.

"Happy one year anniversary wifey"

"Happy anniversary hubby"

She against my lips as I kissed her.
She wore a purple crop shirt with white jeans and I wore the male version of it.
We were talking much, just sat in the balcony, feeling the air, sipping kahava tea, holding hands.

"Its really been a year"

She spoke

"Few months ago, I didn't think we'd make it."

"I didn't think that either"

"What changed?"

"Huh?"

"I mean you didn't want to be the normal couple, what changed?"

"I fell in love with you"

She pecked me on my lips.

"Ved, Its gift time!"

"Wahooo!"

She squeeked like a child. We went inside our room and both pulled out a bag from our respective bags.

"Aakhne band karo aur haath aage karo!"

She requested

"Bacche hai kya hum?"

"Chup chap karo"

She commanded...
I obeyed my wife's orders
I felt something soft land on my hands, I opened my eyes and they were t-shirts.

"Woww! I love these"

"You do? I got them from FabIndia!"

"What? That's my fav brand"

"I know."

There were three t-shirts. All printed. Red leafy stuff on white shirt kinda patterns

"I want my gift nowww!"

"Tum bhi ankh band karo aur haath aage karo"

She had a flashy smile on her face as she did that. I pulled out some papers...Documents to be specific and placed it on her hand. She opened her eyes and looked at the papers confused. She carefully, slowly read the papers.

"Company handover papers?"

She asked with a frown. Totally confused

"Yup! Sahani group of industries now rightfully belongs to the deserving owner. You are now the CEO of your company."

She froze at her place.

"You gave me the company?"

"I made things right. Yeh company tumhari hai, yeh tumhari legacy hai, tum yeh company sambhalne ke kabil ho. Tumhe iss company ke baare mein sabse jyaada pata hai and you are capable of handling it alone"

She threw her arms around my neck, buried her face in my neck and sobbed

"I love youu so much Ved

"I love you too"

She broke the hug and then asked with concern

"Par dad ka kya? Woh bohot gussa karenge"

"Main hu na, main dekh lunga. Tum bass sign karo papers par"