Amychophobia

Amychophobia- Fear of scratches or being scratched.

The fury beast pawed at the ground in front of her.

She pressed her against the solid tinged colored rock behind her, still staring at it. It had got her stuck in a corner. Her once clean pink bow that rested on her head, dirty and lopsided.

"What do you want with me," she whispered at it, she tried to sound threatening, but failed. Her throat was raspy from the lack of water. It inched closer and snarled. "Get away you big cat!" She yelled and swatted her hand.

It's ears perched back but it did nothing else. It stood, and gazed at her with its beady eyes.

The girl started to whimper. "Where's Jim?" Tears started streaking down her face but she kept frozen and didn't wipe the tears away.

The beast started whimpering and pawed at the ground. She was too scared to stare at it.

She felt an object slide down her arm as goosebumps spread. Something trickled down her arm, she felt it.

The cat roared, a big thump hit the ground. Stay still, stay still, her brain screamed, but her arm screamed more. She put her hand over her pained arm. She felt the squishiness and bile rose in her throat.

She stood in silence.

"The big cat did scratch you," She jumped. A hand been placed on her shoulder.

She turned around "Jim," she whispered, still clutching her scratch. She looked beyond him, at the big cat. It had been casted on the ground, through the animal at its heart, two arrows.