three

{ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭'𝐬, 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐬 '𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 }typa girl; act 1

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐬 '𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 }
typa girl; act 1

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
「 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑦𝑠 」

emiko's outfits

-

emiko stuck out like a sore thumb when she stepped foot into the nameless city, she had just gotten the medicine from her uncle and was ready to give it to lala. that's all she was there for and she certainly didn't want to meet the rude boys.

she knew they would never trust her, it's not like she was mad at them for not trusting her. they had been screwed over by so many rich people that think emiko is like all of them. that she was just like every other rich person who entered the city.

as emiko was walking, the residents of nameless city were staring at her. it's not everyday that a girl with curly long-blonde hair, a rich outfit, and clean looking would just walk into nameless city. the rude boys also took notice of her appearance and was watching her from afar.

" smokey, a girl with long-blonde hair walked into the city " takeshi said to the leader who was at the top of the water tower.

" so? " smokey said confused as to why takeshi was worried about that, people go into nameless city all the time especially girls who sell themselves for money.

" someone rich with long-blonde hair walked into the city " takeshi clarified to smokey, now the leader understood why he was worried.

both of them jumped off the water tower to get closer to the ground, they wanted to stay high enough for her not to notice them but they also wanted to keep an eye on her. emiko was looking around the city when she heard movement behind her.