twenty two

———— ❝ 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐘 ❞ ————

{baby, please believe me
i'll put you through hell
just to know me, yeah, yeah
so sure of yourself
baby, don't get greedy
that shit won't end well}
Act 2, PRETTY SAVAGE

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝘁𝘄𝗼

-

the next day was filled with more cleaning of oya, club heaven, the sannoh district, and giving aid in nameless city. emiko wasn't present due to her researching how to get mighty warriors back. she heard of their popular club where they release their music and it also counted has their hangout. she realized just how easy it was to hack into their computers, tvs, and other electronics present in the club. so, as revenge she sent a little message to them warning them that hanazono was watching.

" did you actually hack into their computers and tvs? " hina laughed after learning that emiko displayed hanazono's logo all over their electronics and even shut down their entire systems with only the logo displaying. it was one step ahead of what mighty warriors did to white rascals.

emiko was petty and needed to up one them so locking them out of their electronics for hours and displaying hanazono's logo seemed the perfect amount of petty. " i did, they're lucky i didn't do anything bitchy " emiko said shutting down her computer.

hina was about to say something else, but sora came running into the room. " rude boys is going after doubt and mighty wariors at the container yard " she said out of breath. a team of 9 girls excluding sora had been sent to nameless city to get a better look at the damage that was caused by the bombs that went off yesterday.

that's when smokey decided to go after them, sora knew it was a bad idea to go against by themselves and knew with his condition he wouldn't last long. " stay here, i'll go help " emiko said running out of the room with her hanazono jacket in hand. sora and her were both thinking the same thing about smokey not lasting long which is why emiko decided to take the stairs instead of the elevator.

emiko hopped on her bike and took off towards the container yard when she got a call in her ear piece from kimi, " i got reports that cobra and yamato are getting their asses handed to them by kohaku " this surprised emiko because cobra always talked highly about him.

" go find them, help them. i'm going to help rude boys " emiko said. kimi had responded with a quick okay and hung up the phone, the ride to the container yard was a lot longer than she had thought. she had only hoped that smokey and the other rude boys could hold on until she got there.

she had reached the container yard and knew the best way to help rude boys was to surprise doubt and mighty warriors, they don't expect her to show up so emiko's plan was going to work perfectly. emiko had climbed some containers when she spotted hiroto here helping smokey. it really surprised her but she snapped out of it when she saw smokey get sliced in the back with sword.

ranmaru was going to slice smokey again but was stopped by hiroto who then was stopped by ice who had shown up at the last minute. the leader of doubt was going to slice smokey again but this time emiko had kicked the sword away in time. " well, well i didn't know hanazono's leader would show up. things just got more interesting " ranmaru said throwing a punch at emiko.

emiko just smirked at him and dodged his punches, at one point she did a round house kick which sent him to the ground. a doubt member had thrown a punch at her which she saw out of the corner of her eye and grabbed his fist then sent him on the ground as well.