fourteen

{ 𝗶'𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 }typa girl; act 1

𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 }
typa girl; act 1

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
「 𝘴𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 」

-

cobra had invited all gangs of sword and to hanazono's hang out, he had a the sneaky feeling that the kuryu group wasn't finished with sword just yet. he wanted hanazono be in alliance with the different sword gangs and not just sannoh. 

all of the sword leaders and their seconds were outside of the hanazono hangout wating to be let in. emiko was training which let sora in charge of the gang until she got back which also meant she needed to welcome the sword leaders. 

" welcome to hanazono " yuna said opening the double doors, rei was waiting right behind yuna.

the sword leaders were impressed expect for cobra and smokey who had already been here before. the girls of hanazono stared as the sword gangs passed by them, they were aware the sword leaders were coming to visit but they still couldn't help to stare. 

" do you all really live here? " rocky said to yuna who smiled and nodded. 

" our founders renovated all the rooms " rei said to rocky as everyone looked around the place. 

" our leader emiko will not be joining us today, she has training " yuna said to the sword leaders, cobra raised his eyebrows and takeshi looked sad. 

rei and yuna had taken the group towards the stairs, since the elevator wasn't going to hold all of them and it made no sense to take two trips when they could just take the stairs. 

" where did you say emiko was exactly? " cobra said to rei who looked at yuna. she was training but not in the sense of sparing more like she raided the loan shark's business by herself and that was their idea of training. 

both girls didn't answer cobra, they knew if he found out where she was he would freak out. " training " yuna said to cobra who didn't believe what she was saying.

the group reached the top floor before cobra could ask another question, rei and yuna shared another looked before they opened the door and let the everyone into the hallway. the stairs to the top floor were right near the leader hangout.