four

{ 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 }typa girl; act 1

𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 }
typa girl; act 1

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
「𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜ℎ 𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑖 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑖 」
-

the girls of hanazono walked into the itokan dinner, they were meeting up with the sannoh members but when they walked in none of them were in the dinner. " don't tell me, they're fighting right now? " emiko said to naomi who smiled and nodded.

sora sighed and grabbed the first aid kit, it was normal for the guys to come in at night all beat up and girls always cleaned them up. it was like second nature for them and honestly the girls didn't mind patching them up.

after a few minutes, cobra came in with the others swarming into the dinner, wincing in pain. the girls of hanazono started to patch up the boys, emiko went to sit next to cobra at his usual spot. she glanced to yamato and naomi, she was trying to patch him up and he was eating, like usual.

" stay still for a bit! " naomi yelled at yamato, emiko smiled at the pair then turned to cobra.

" are you hurt? " she said inspecting his face and arms to make sure he didn't have any wounds.

cobra smiled a little at her and wrapped an arm around her shoulder pulling her close to him. " i'm fine " he said as she nuzzled her head into his shoulder.

" day after day you guys are fighting " naomi began to scold everyone, she normally did this when they came back all beat up.

all the boys of sannoh looked at her, even the girls of hanazono did and laughed a little. " are you an idiot? " she continued to yamato while glancing at his shoulder.

" i'm not an idiot, right? " he said glancing to everyone for reassurance that he wasn't one, only dan gave him that with a nod of agreement. " what's bad about beating up trash? " yamato continued and glanced to naomi.

" that's right! lately, those bastards have been dealing and making money from drugs. and in the end, they creep on girls between eating and sleeping! " testu said to naomi. emiko looked at cobra who was, like usual, expressionless.

" that's disgusting " naomi said in response, cobra glanced at her then turned back to looking at emiko. " that stuff is for the police, you know? " she continued and hit yamato's back. he winced in pain and glanced at her.