eight

{ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐩-𝐭𝐚𝐩-𝐭𝐚𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 }typa girl; act 1

𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐩-𝐭𝐚𝐩-𝐭𝐚𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 }
typa girl; act 1

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
「𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘶𝘮 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺」

-

yamato was still holding onto emiko's hand when they were getting close to the red rum factory, the group had stopped because they heard a voice and footsteps getting close to them. thinking that it was rude boys they decided to hide behind some containers.

instead it was actually chiharu on the phone and then emiko saw a familar face, shion had bumped into him. seeing him made so much sense to her, that's why he was so quick to say that sannoh was trying to start something with rude boys and that's how lala got the flash drive.

he was using her, probably without her knowledge what he was actually using her for. shion had walked off in a hurry and chiharu had hung up the phone and that's when they had jumped out to surpise him.

" chiharu " yamato called to the nervous boy who looked at him then to dan and tetsu.

" yamato- " chiharu began to say, but the older male had grabbed him by the collar.

emiko who was behind yamato grabbed his bicep to calm him down. " let him speak " she simply said to him, yamato looked at her and nodded.

" explain what's going on " yamato ordered chiharu as he let him go.

" the truth is my dad has a lot of debt and it seemed some guys were coming every day for him to collect it. however, his debt kept increasing and me, who had no power wasn't able to do anything " chiharu said looking at everyone including emiko who was grateful that she had come.

emiko was able to calm down the boys of sannoh, she was a leader herself and knew how to be calm in situations like this. not mention that she was always very nice to chiharu especially when no one welcomed him into sannoh when he first wanted to join.

" at that moment, noboru came for me. the condition that he gave me is that i have to work at the factory where they make red rum and that i have to report the activities of the hoodlum squad " chiharu explained. yamato was surprised that his childhood friend was part of these things. " i knew it would mean betraying you guys but otherwise, i had no way to save my father "

" noboru did this? " yamato muttered, he couldn't believe his best friend was involved with it.

" i was sent to the factory and at that place, someone from the lemura group and the rude boy's shion kept it a secret from smokey and watched over me. but shion started to sell the drugs without telling the lemura group and he was taking out of the money. noboru wanted me to work at the factory so that i could keep a watch on shion. he also used lala for the usd card transaction " chiharu continued.