twenty

{ 𝗶'𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 }typa girl; act 1

𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 }
typa girl; act 1

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

-

the sword gangs and hanazono were hanging out at hanazono's hangout along with lala, the girls were on one side of the room with the boys on the couch that was in the middle of the main room. the girls were being normal girls with them exchanging products especially with lala who was enjoying the much needed girl time.

the boys were talking about different strategies to handle the kuryu group and the ever-growing presence of international gangs. that's when rei who was checking all the cameras out of the hangout warned emiko of an unwanted guest and two familiar faces out in the front door. " what the hell? " emiko said getting up and walking out of the room.

the leaders of sword and her co-founders walked out after her with rei staying with the others in the main hangout and pulled up the camera feed on the tv. emiko opened the front door and glared at ayaka who was standing there. " what do you want? " emiko glared ayaka then gave a softened look to hiroto and masaki who arrived at the same time ayaka had.

" give up your alliance with the sword gangs " ayaka said crossing her arms, hiroto gave a disgusted look to ayaka while masaki had no reaction and just stood behind emiko.

" or what? " emiko said with a scoff, that's when ayaka did something that was kind of expected and kind of wasn't. ayaka kissed cobra on the lips, the everyone gasped and emiko had the look of anger in her eyes. " you are dead " sora said, she was the first one to speak up.

emiko kicked ayaka in the guts and grabbed her by the hair then threw her on the ground, " you know ayaka i'm getting real tired of your ass " she said kicking her multiple times in the stomach. " i think it's time i teach you a lesson " emiko said turning to sora.

the second in command handed emiko a knife that she had in her back pocket. the leader made a big gash on ayaka's cheek, one that will surely leave a scar. emiko had it with all the flirting and at one point tried to challenge the leader of hanazono to fight, the winner got to have an alliance with the sword gangs.

" damn, you didn't need to do it that hard " hyuga said as ayaka was holding onto her cheek.

emiko just titled her head and smiled, " come back here again and i will surely do more damage " she winked and snapped her fingers for everyone to follow her back inside. the leaders of sword, hanazono's co-founders, and the amamiya brothers followed emiko back inside.