015

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄... Howl is obsessed with you and while this may seem all fine and swell from a certain point of view, keep in mind that he can be a bit difficult to live with sometimes. Even if you want some space or even try to escape, he'll always find you and first disguise himself to keep a close eye on you before taking you back to the castle. He doesn't want you getting out of his sight. Not for long at least.

How can he protect you if you're not home, silly thing?

Once you two are back at the castle, you can expect a stern talking to from the wizard on how you shouldn't wander out on your own or without giving him- or anyone else for that matter- a proper heads up. He tries to give the benefit of the doubt. He really does, but he soon becomes frustrated when you evading him becomes a frequent hobby of yours.

So... he has no choice but to punish you, but not in the way you're expecting. He wouldn't dream of laying a hand on that pretty head of yours. Howl always chooses the passive route- thank God too- but this is mainly because he prays every night that you'll see things his way. The way Howl would punish you is maybe skipping a meal, keeping you in your room until you behave properly, and/or until you give him an apology.

You'll love him back the same. You just need a little time...

 You just need a little time