VG 🪐 | 6

SEVEN BREEDLOVE HOUSTON, TX - SATURDAY 7:49PM

SEVEN BREEDLOVE
HOUSTON, TX - SATURDAY
7:49PM

"Hey my boukabutt." Seven cooed as she kissed Adele cheeks. After finally arriving home, showering, and handling her business Seven was overly excited to see her daughter. Adele smiled at her mother voice giving her a cute little laugh, "Hey mamas baby."

Seven rubbed her nose against her daughters before attacking her face with kisses. Adele erupted into laughter as her mother showered her with love. Femi walked into the room sitting down besides Seven. Femi watched her girlfriend in awe as she played with their child. Seven was still in disbelief that she actually had another child. Everything came to Seven naturally since she became a mother to younger man at a young age herself. Raising Tae was not easy, but she made it happen.

"I can't believe our baby is about to be two soon." Femi fake cried as she watched Seven tickle Adele.

"Me either, she was just a baby yesterday. Time moves so fast." Seven cooed as she attacked her daughter face with kisses before she placed her on the bed between her and Femi.

"What theme do you think we should do for her second birthday party?" Femi asked looking down at Adele as she laid on her back.

"Nothing too major, she wont remember none of this all. I say have a small party." Seven suggested and Femi automatically agreed.

Femi nodded as Adele crawled on top of Seven laying on her chest. Seven put her arms behind her head as she looked over at her soon to be wife.

"You look tired." Seven said as she reached our grabbing Femi hand, "You need some me time?"

"That would be nice, but I gotta stay and watch Adele while you go to your seminar." Femi groaned as she intertwined her fingers with her wife.

"Fuck that seminar, I got Adele go enjoy yourself. Lotus and Beyoncé going out inna hour. Blue's coming back over so I'll have a little help with Adele." Seven said sitting up cuddling Adele who was falling asleep on her chest, "Not that I need it."

Femi rolled out the bed as Seven stood up with Adele, "Are you sure?"

"Yes Femiii." Seven smiled, "Baby you ain't in this by yourself."

Even though Seven worked as a full time real estate agent, she always came home and helped regardless of how tired she was. She never wanted Femi to feel like a single parent in a two parent household. It's her job as Adele's parent and Femi girlfriend to pick up on Femi slack, support her, be here, and love her unconditionally.

"I know, but I wanna stay home with you and Adele." Femi announced as she walked behind Seven into Adeles room.

"Nope, go out and enjoy yourself baby. We'll be here when you get back." Seven said as she laid Adele down in her bed gently.