VG 🪐 | 9

CHECK IN ᥫ᭡

SEVEN BREEDLOVE 9:36 AM - THE KNOWLES RESIDENCE SATURDAY VOTE & COMMENT

SEVEN BREEDLOVE
9:36 AM - THE KNOWLES RESIDENCE
SATURDAY
VOTE & COMMENT

"La muerte." Mario said to Lotus as he patched up the bullet hole in her stomach, "Never thought I'd see her again."

"You locked her away for so long I thought she was dead." Seven added. She sat beside Lotus who sat on top of her glass table surrounded by bloody gauze, a bag of saline, needles, and a bowl of water.

It was several hours after their ambush on Dana's safe house. Mario had been poking away at Lotus stomach for about an hour trying to find the bullet. Seven stood beside her best friend giving her moral support. She even allowed Lotus to curse her out as Mario dug for the bullet.

"She's always been here." Lotus finally spoke, "It was hard having to mask her."

Seven nodded, "Haven't seen her since high school. It's nice seeing you again friend. You can go back into hiding now."

"Why? We still have unfinished business." Mario asked looking up at Seven who face was washed with regret.

"She should finish it as Lotus, not as La Muerte de Sicaria." Seven affirmed her best friend.

Seven grabbed her best friend hand rubbing it. Regret washed over Seven as she looked down at her injured best friend. She regretted bringing Lotus into this lifestyle.

She remembered the first time Lotus got involved.

-

The day Lotus acknowledged that she knew about her dealing drugs and running with Mario. Lotus didn't say too much, but she said enough to let Seven know she was supportive. The exact same night, Seven brought Tae home and sheltered him. Only for her house to get ambushed by his father men. 

Seven and Lotus were chilling on her couch enjoying a cup of wine watching Scandal. Lotus knew nothing about the little boy sleeping in the guest bedroom, but Seven couldn't hide anything from her best friend.

As she was about to utter the words, her door was kicked in. Seven dropped the glass of wine grabbing Lotus pulling her down onto the floor. Grabbing her pistol from underneath the table Seven aimed at the men coming in. Lotus crawled behind Seven as she released bullets from her chamber at the two men coming in.

Seven instructed Lotus to run to the guest bedroom. Lotus followed her instructions going into the bedroom to find a younger boy afraid lying at the top of the bed. He clenched onto the sheets as he looked at Lotus with fear.

Seven stood in the living room fighting the men off. She held her own until one of them grabbed her from behind putting her in a chokehold. She screamed out for Lotus, who just so happened to be leaving the room at the exact moment. Lotus came from around the corner analyzing the room and the situation.